chapter 8

No one pov

"So how was your student?"

The hacker ask as he played with the hitman side burn,twirling it around his finger and chuckle as he let go of the sideburn and it bounce a little. The hitman look up the sky as he tighten his hold on the brunette waist.

"Hmm....not bad actually...that boy know how to fight a little so all I need to do is sharpen it and teach some other techniques..."

The brunette giggle a little and wrap his arm around the raven neck before he slightly lean his body from the raven and look at him in the eyes with that beautiful smile on his face. He released one of his arm from the raven neck and use it to pinch the hitman cheeks.

"You're gonna torture him aren't you?"

The brunette ask with a chuckle as he laid his body back against the raven and snuggle close to the alpha neck. The hitman chuckle and buried his face in the brunette hair. Taking in the sweet scent of his omega.

"You know me"

The hitman said with muffle voice. The hitman licked his lover neck and nibble on it. Tsuna started to squirm on the hitman lap making the hitman groan in pleasure.

"R-reborn~ s-stop...."

Tsuna said as a soft moan escape his plump pink lips. The hitman stop and continued to nuzzle close to the brunette neck. His whole body is itching to mark the brunette as his. At this thought the hitman growled a little. Tsuna sigh, he leaned his back a little and cares the hitman cheek with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry.."

He simply said and kiss the hitman forehead. For the nth time that day the hitman sigh and peck the brunette lips,he tighten his hold on the brunette waist.

"There's no need to be sorry....I know you're not ready yet"

Tsuna smile sweetly and pampered the hitman face with kisses. The hitman chuckle. Suddenly they heard some rustling making them both on their guard. Tsuna look at the hitman in the eyes and they both nodded at the same time. Slowly the brunette stand beside the hitman and ready his weapon in hand. They both make another eye contact before both of them started to point their gun toward a nearby bushes where they heard the rustling sound.

"Whoever you are you better get out if you don't want a bullet between your eyes"

The hitman said with narrow eyes,he is pissed that someone dared to interrupt him when he was being lovey dovey with his amore. The bushes make another rustling sound before a figure of a boy with blond hair come to their view. Tsuna eyes widen at the person in front of him and started to sweat. Reborn raised one of his eyebrow and let his gun change back to it original shape which is a chameleon.

"What are you doing here at this time of night Giotto?"

Reborn question with a frown. The blond stayed still on his place,eyes still glued to the mysterious person beside the hitman.

"Who is he reborn?"

He asked through gritted teeth,he know this scent so well. The hitman narrow his eyes more in annoyance when the blond completely ignore his question but instead asked him a question. Reborn click his tongue and pull his amore close to his side.

"None of your business"

The hitman said. The blond wear a glare of his own and 'tch' before he turn and walked away from the couple.

"What are you doing here?"

The hitman asked one more time. The blond glance the raven. His eyes glint dangerously.

"None of your business"

The blond replied and walked away from the park. The hitman eye twitch in complete annoyance and anger,he was about to shoot the blond if it not for his amore to stop him.

"So.... that's your student right?"

The brunette asked even though he knew he still need to acted as if he don't cause the hitman still doesn't know who he really is. The hitman nodded with a sigh.

"That brat is so gonna get it tomorrow"

The raven said through gritted teeth. The brunette giggle at that and kiss the hitman cheeks.

"I need to go now reborn.."

He sadly said.

"I know....but before you go keep this in mind...I'm gonna find you and when I did I'm gonna mark you as mine"

He growled at the last sentence and pull the brunette waist for a kiss.

"Now go"

The hitman huskily whisper in his lover ear,making the brunette feel shiver down his spine. Tsuna slowly nodded with a smile and peck the hitman cheeks before he jumped away from there. Leaving the smirking hitman standing alone in the park.

"I will find you amore."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry if there's a wrong grammar and I hope you enjoy😊