Chapter 19

Pansy's POV (ooh, a new POV! and we haven't heard from her lately!)

I sighed as I woke up, the sun shining onto my face. Suddenly, I remembered something! Ron and I had a dinner date today! I jumped out of bed, and ran to my closet. After half an hour of looking through my clothes, I still hadn't found anything good to wear to my date. I quickly threw on a sweater and some leggings (there were no classes today) and ran out of my room. I ran all the way to the Head Dorms, where I stopped at Salazar Slytherin's portrait. "Can you let me in please? I need to speak to Hermione." I said to Salazar. He frowned. "I would, but Draco has told me that she is in the shower. But you may come in." He replied. I thanked him, and hurried inside. I knocked on Hermione's bathroom door. "Hermione? It's Pansy. After you get ready, can we go to Hogsmeade? I need to get something, and I want you to come with me." I said through the door. "Oh, hi Pansy! Sure, I can go with you! Just give me like 20 minutes to finish getting ready." She replied. "Alright!" I yelled, and sat on her bed. 25 minutes later, Hermione and I were in Hogsmeade. "So, what are you here for?" Hermione asked. "Oh right! I need clothes for my date with Ron tonight!" I exclaimed. "Ooh! Exciting! I can help you with that!" She said, and pulled me into Gladrags Wizardwear. "How formal are you supposed to be?" She asked. "Well, it's a dinner date, and we are going to a fancy restaurant, so I'm guessing pretty formal." I replied. She nodded, and pulled me towards the formal dresses. 20 minutes later, I had a huge stack of dresses in my arms. "Go try them on!" Hermione said. I went and tried every single dress on, but none of them was the right one. I sighed. "I'm not going to find it!" I exclaimed. "Oh yeah? Try this one on!" Hermione said excitedly, shoving a dress into my hands. I tried it on, and it was absolutely PERFECT! (Picture below!)

After a couple more minutes, I found a pair of heels that I loved

After a couple more minutes, I found a pair of heels that I loved. (Picture below!)

Even Hermione had found a dress and shoes, and she said the dress reminded her of Belle, but I have no idea who that is

Even Hermione had found a dress and shoes, and she said the dress reminded her of Belle, but I have no idea who that is. It must be some Muggle thing...

 It must be some Muggle thing