Chapter 27

Hermione's POV

Oh my gosh. Draco was down on one knee. WAS HE GOING TO PROPOSE!???!?! Then he spoke. "Hermione, ever since I met you, I liked you. Even in those first couple of years at Hogwarts when I bullied you, deep down I liked you. I wanted you to like me and for us to be the best of friends, and the best couple ever, but that was never going to happen. Or so I thought. I was raised as a typical Pureblood child, taught to scorn the Muggleborn and Muggles, and taught only to befriend those who were worthy. But as I grew up, I noticed that that wasn't how people should be treated. I realized that everyone was equal, and should be treated that way. Everyone deserves happiness. Especially you. And when I found out that my parents had been under the Imperius curse from Voldemort, and that it had been lifted, I had my real parents. The parents who didn't care about the blood impurities, who only cared if their son was happy. But even because of this, you were so far away. You despised me, and I guess I deserved it. I had treated you terribly. But I had changed, and you didn't see that yet. But that summer when I came across you at Zabini Manor, and found out who you really were, that was amazing. We grew closer, and eventually started dating. And now, here we are. And I love you with all my heart, heck, probably even more than that, if that's possible, and I can't live without you. So Hermione Aurora Zabini, will you marry me?" Draco said, pulling the Malfoy ring out of my pocket. He looked up at me, and saw the tears in my eyes. "Oh my gosh, Draco, YES!!!!" I exclaimed. He jumped up, and put the ring on my finger, and then we kissed. Unfortunately, we were interrupted by Blaise and Pansy falling out of a bush with a camera. "Um, sorry?" Blaise said. "CONGRATS GUYS! THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!" Pansy squealed, hugging both of us. As annoyed as Draco and I were, we left and went to go celebrate with everyone in the Manor.

"Congratulations!!!" My mother and Mrs. Malfoy exclaimed when we got inside. I blushed. "Thanks." I replied. "Now, since you guys are here, and you're engaged, IT'S PARTY TIME!" Blaise screamed. I rolled my eyes at him, but we partied all night long. (no alcohol tho, just Butterbeer!)

*6 months later*

I sat down at the vanity, while Ginny did my hair, and Pansy and Luna did my makeup. They were quite skilled at it. I looked in the mirror. The girls had completely changed me. Well, not completely, but I looked much prettier. My dress was beautiful, and had been handmade in Italy. *Picture at the top* *Back of dress below*

"Hermione, you look beautiful!" Luna squealed

"Hermione, you look beautiful!" Luna squealed. "Yeah, you really do! Draco's gonna die!" Pansy exclaimed. I laughed. "Thanks guys!" There was a knock on my door. "Hermione? Are you ready? Your wedding is about to start!" My mother said from outside the door. Luna opened the door, and my mother came in to escort me to my father. 

*Wedding Ceremony* 

"Draco Malfoy, do you take Hermione Aurora Zabini to be your lawfully wedded wife?" "I do. I, Draco Lucius Malfoy, take Hermione Aurora Zabini to be my lawfully wedded wife. I take you with all your faults and all your strengths, as I offer myself to you with all my faults and all my strengths. Before these witnesses I pledge to share my life openly with you, to speak the truth to you in love. I promise to show up every day and try. I promise to honor and care for you, to cherish and encourage your own fulfillment as an individual through all the changes in our lives. I choose you as the person with whom I spend my life." Draco said. "And do you, Hermione Zabini, take Draco Lucius Malfoy to be your lawfully wedded husband?" I do. I, Hermione Aurora Zabini, take Draco Lucius Malfoy to be my lawfully wedded husband. I take you with all your faults and all your strengths, as I offer myself to you with all my faults and all my strengths. Before these witnesses I pledge to share my life openly with you, to speak the truth to you in love. I promise to show up every day and try. I promise to honor and care for you, to cherish and encourage your own fulfillment as an individual through all the changes in our lives. I choose you as the person with whom I spend my life." Hermione said. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Draco and Hermione Malfoy kissed, and the two celebrated their marriage all night long with family and friends. 

Hi guys! Only ONE more chapter! This was the wedding chapter, and it was kinda fun to right! The last chapter is going to be years later, so be prepared for that! I hope you guys have been enjoying this story so far, and I hope you enjoy the last chapter! Also, thanks for over 4.4K reads!

~Gryffinclawin1129 <3