just a little thank you (again)

Hi guys! 

No, this is not a bonus chapter. I'm sorry. Maybe sometime in the future? If you want another chapter, leave me some ideas/suggestions in the comments. I promise I'll actually look at them and see if I can incorporate them into a chapter. I just wanted to say thank you for everything. Just this story alone has helped me grow so much as a writer, and now I'm actually getting better grades in English class lol. Thank you to every one of you guys who have read this story, and thank you to all of you who have spammed me with votes and comments. I really appreciate it. I truly do. You guys give me the motivation to keep writing, and when the ideas randomly pop up in my head, I know that you guys will like it. Even if it's just a few of you. Either way, it helps me feel like I don't totally suck at writing (even though I do) and I can't wait to share my ideas with you guys. And, what totally sucks is that half of my ideas are stuck on my phone, which has completely and totally died, and I never backed up my phone. That's just great. So basically, I have some ideas and bases for stories on that phone that will no longer turn on anymore. Yay. 

Anyway, this update isn't about my phone, it's about you guys. It's about me thanking you guys for supporting me. Especially jacquelinie. She's always here for me when I need it, and for that, I thank you. And I love talking to you guys, so if you need to talk, feel free to message me anytime. I will most likely respond within 24 hours. Also, I'd greatly appreciate it if you shared this story and my profile so that others can read what I've written, but you don't have to. It's not necessary.

 If any of you are wondering, I will not be joining the Wattpad Paid Stories promotion anytime soon, as I am only in high school and don't need the money right now. So don't worry, this story will always be free to read. Maybe sometime in the future (like when I'm in college or an adult, if I still write then) I'll try it out. However, I have entered this story and "The Last Queen" into the 2019 Watty Awards. It would be awesome if my story would be selected, but I doubt it will be. I just do Wattpad for fun, and it helps me work on my writing, grammar, expanding my vocabulary, and working on tenses. It has taught me that you don't need to be an adult to have a chance for people to read something you've written. I love that I can practice my writing anytime, and get constructive criticism from you guys. You guys have definitely taught me more about writing, and maybe I'll be a writer one day. Who knows. 

Again, thank you guys for supporting me and my stories. Let me know if you need to talk, or if you want to leave me reviews or recommendations. I'm open to anything!

Thank you again guys! 

~Gryffinclawin1129 <3