Thanksgiving Special

*I know that the U.K. doesn't really celebrate Thanksgiving, but I wanted to do a Thanksgiving special so here you go!*

Hermione Malfoy ran around the kitchen, trying to make sure that everything was in place. The turkey was in the oven, the pie was in the fridge, the mashed potatoes were cooking on the stove, the cranberry mould was chilling in the fridge, the gravy was warming on the stove, and the stuffing was being made by a frustrated Draco Malfoy.

"Merlin, Mione, how do you do this? How do Muggles make this stuff?" Draco exclaimed, exasperated.

Hermione laughed. "It's easy Draco. You've got the easy job."

He huffed. "Merlin. Why can't we do this with magic?"

"Because we need to have a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, Draco. I want it to be perfect, and that means no magic! Not everything has to be done using magic." Hermione said.

Draco pouted. "Fineee. Can the kids at least help us?"

Hermione laughed. "You really want them to help us? Sofie's too little, and Scorpius is too moody. It's just you and me, Draco."

Draco rolled his eyes but continued to make the stuffing.

Just then, fifteen year old Scorpius Malfoy ran down the stairs.

"When's dinner, Mum?" He asked.

Hermione stared at her son. "Scorp, it's only half past four! Dinner isn't until six, and besides, the rest of the family isn't here yet. The Potters aren't here, the Weasleys aren't here, the Zabinis aren't here, no ones here yet! And Draco's parents aren't here either, honey. Just wait a few hours and then we can eat."

Scorpius sighed. "Okay. Hey, what's dad doing? He looks stupid!"

Draco glared at Scorpius from the corner of the kitchen where he was punching butter into the bowl of stuffing.

"Scorpius, that's not nice. Your father is making the stuffing, which I know you love. So don't make fun of him unless you want to try making the stuffing." Hermione said, and Scorpius shrugged.

"Okay Mum." He cast one more look at Draco, and then ran back up the stairs.

Draco came over to his wife and pouted. "Mione, he hurt my feelings!"

Hermione patted him on the head. "Oh, poor baby Draco. Do you want your mummy?"

Draco feigned hurt and went over to the corner to pout.

Hermione just laughed. "Come on Draco, someone needs to finish the stuffing. I'm not going to do it and I doubt Scorpius will do it."

Draco scowled playfully but went back over to finish the stuffing.

An hour later, the family started arriving. Ginny and Blaise arrived first, with their twins Madison and Michael.

"Hermione! How are you?" Ginny yelled when she stepped into their house.

Hermione laughed. "I'm good Gin, how are you?"

"Good. How's having a moody fifteen year old?" She replied, and Hermione grimaced.

"He's trouble. How's having two thirteen year olds?"

Ginny frowned. "It's, interesting."

The two witches laughed, and kept talking, only to be interrupted by the arrival of Harry and Astoria, accompanied by Lily and James.

"Harry! Astoria! Welcome!" Draco yelled.

He and Harry had become close friends over the years, and talked more often than Hermione and Ginny did.

Harry ran over to Draco. "Draco! How's life?"

"Life's good, except for when your son makes fun of you for making stuffing." Draco said, shooting a pointed look to Scorpius who was sitting the the corner, wearing all black.

Harry laughed. "Hey, don't take it personally. James does that to me, and he's only eleven."

The two men chatted while the witches talked, and it was already six.

"Where are Pansy and Ron?" Astoria asked.

Blaise laughed. "Late, as always. I take it it's Ron's fault. I'll bet you any minute now they'll show up and Pansy will be screaming her head off at Ron while Ben and Henry roll their eyes."

Harry opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off by loud screams.

"RONALD WEASLEY, HOW COULD YOU BE SO LATE? AND TO EAT DINNER, NONETHELESS! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED EATING! EVERYONE ELSE IS ALREADY HERE AND IT'S HALF PAST SIX AND WE'RE JUST ARRIVING! HOW COULD YOU BE SO BLOODY STUPID?" Pansy yelled.

The door opened to reveal a screaming Pansy and a red-faced Ron, with Ben and Henry on either side of their parents shaking their heads and laughing.

"Geez, Mum, calm down, they haven't started eating yet!" Henry exclaimed, and Pansy shot him a grateful look.

"That's a blessing, otherwise Ron would be yelling at me about being late when it was his fault." Pansy muttered, causing everyone except Ron to laugh.

"Hey! I wouldn't do that!" Ron yelped.

"Yeah you would." Everyone chorused, and Ron turned even redder.

Everyone laughed, and then Hermione ushered everyone to the table to eat.

"Let's eat!" Draco exclaimed, and everyone grabbed a seat.

While they were eating, there was a loud crack, and Draco's parents appeared along with Amara Zabini.

"What is this? No one saved us a seat at the table?" Lucius Malfoy joked, and Draco jumped.

"Dad! Mum!"

"Hello, Draco." Narcissa Malfoy said.

The adults sat down at the table after conjuring up chairs, and all nineteen people laughed and talked all evening.

Hey guys! So, I thought you could use a little Thanksgiving special. Just a reminder that I will be updating my revised version of this story, "Complications". Sorry this special is a little short! I'll try to do a Christmas one too, but idk if I'll have time to do that. Thanks for reading, you guys are spectacular! I'm so thankful for all of you readers out there. Have a happy Thanksgiving!

~Gryffinclawin1129 <3