BONUS CHAPTER IN HONOR OF HITTING 30K READS!!

FIVE YEARS AFTER EPILOGUE

"Draco, get Scorpius! He can't be late for his first day as a fifth year!" Hermione yelled up the stairs. Scorpius, now a moody 15 year old boy, stomped downstairs.

"Scorp, what's wrong?" Hermione asked, concerned about her son.

He rolled his eyes. "Sofie's being a pain in the arse."

"Scorpius, that's not a nice word. You know that."

Five year old Sofie appeared at the top of the staircase. "Not true! Scorpy is being mean to me!"

"DON'T CALL ME SCORPY!" Scorpius screamed, losing the little patience he had left.

Draco appeared in the doorway. "What's going on here?" He asked.

"Scorpius and Sofie are having a small argument. And Scorpius is very close to missing his first day as a fifth year at Hogwarts." Hermione replied.

At her comment, Scorpius's jaw dropped. "No! You can't do that! I need to go to Hogwarts!"

"Do you now? Well, maybe when you're deserving of it, you can go."

"But Mum -"

"You know what you need to do."

Defeated, Scorpius walked over to Sofie, who was sitting on the stairs. "I'm sorry Sof. I didn't mean to be so mean."

Sofie giggled and stuck her tongue out at him. "K!" Then she ran down the stairs and around the living room.

"Someone's got a lot of energy today." Draco stated, and Hermione rolled her eyes. "More like everyday."

Little Sofie Malfoy was a pain in the butt sometimes, for she was very hyper. Sofie had curly brown hair, more tame than Hermione's, and blue-gray eyes.

Scorpius was the spitting image of his father, tall and blonde with gray eyes.

Scorpius sat down at the breakfast bar, and stared into his bowl of oatmeal. "Scorpius, stop staring at your food and eat it. You really can't afford to be any later than we are already."

These words got Scorpius to eat. He shoveled the oatmeal in his mouth, and tried to drink his orange juice at the same time. He failed, and orange juice splashed all over the counter.

"You're lucky you're a wizard." Draco said as he cleaned up the mess with a simple 'Scourgify'

Scorpius rolled his eyes again, and handed Sofie a plastic bowl full of strawberries.

"Bewwies!" She exclaimed happily, and sat down on the floor to eat the juicy red fruits.

"Sofie, Scorpius, eat your food. When you're done, we are going to leave for Kings Cross Station." Hermione said.

The two ate, Sofie giggling quietly every time she bit into a strawberry.

*TIME SKIP TO THE TRAIN STATION*

"Scorpius! Hurry up! The train is going to leave in 15 minutes!" Hermione yelled.

Scorpius rolled his eyes. "Really Mum? 15 minutes? That's a long time! We've still got time!"

Hermione scoffed. "Okay, if you're late, remember that what you said!"

The Malfoy family weaved in and out of crowds to get to Platform 9 3/4.

"Now, remember to write home every few weeks, we want to make sure you're not dead!" Draco said to Scorpius, who laughed, but agreed to write.

Sofie pouted. "Mummy, when do I get to go to Hogwarts?"

"In a few years Sof. Don't worry, you'll get to go soon." Hermione replied, kissing Sofie on the head.

"Hey look! It's Aunt Hermione and Uncle Draco!" A voice yelled.

The two turned and saw the Potter's (Astoria and Harry) with their children, Lily and James. Lily was 13 and James was 12.

The Zabini's arrived shortly after them, with Madison and Michael, who were 13.

Neville and Luna came with Autumn, who was 12.

Ron and Pansy arrived last, when the train was about leave. Pansy was yelling at Ron, while their children Ben and Henry rolled their eyes at their parents quarrel, which clearly happened often.

"RONALD BILIUS WEASLEY! I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD'VE LEFT TWENTY MINUTES AGO! THE TRAIN IS ABOUT TO LEAVE WITHOUT BEN OR HENRY ON IT! DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD IT WOULD BE IF THEY MISSED THE TRAIN? HENRY CAN'T MISS HIS FIRST YEAR AT HOGWARTS, AND BEN CAN'T MISS HIS SECOND YEAR!" Pansy screamed.

"GEEZ, sorry Pans! I had to eat first!" Ron exclaimed

Pansy glared at him. "Well, you should've gotten up earlier."

Then she turned to Ben and Henry. "Goodbye sweeties! Have fun at Hogwarts and don't forget to write back home!" She hugged and kissed them, then let them get onto the train.

Pansy leaned against Ron. "Sometimes you annoy me, but you know what? I still love you."

"Love you too, Pans." Ron replied, pulling her into a kiss.

Draco rolled his eyes at his friends antics. "Come on guys. Let's go grab a bite to eat at the nearest Muggle cafe. I think some people need their coffee."

The other adults agreed, and the ten adults and Sofie walked next door to the cafe.

"Mione, I'm going to drop Sofie off to my mother that way we can hang out adults only." Draco said.

"Thanks Draco. I love you!" She replied, and Draco walked into the street and apparated to his mothers house with Sofie.

"So. Hermione. Any news to tell us?" Ginny asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

Hermione groaned. "No, Gin, geez! I'm not pregnant! We're not having anymore kids!"

"No? Aw, that's a shame. We need more little Hermione's and Draco's running around."

Hermione scoffed. "Sure. What about you guys, any news?"

Luna cocked her head to the side. "Well, Neville and I got a Kneazle, but that's about it."

"Okay... well that's great! Anyone else?" Hermione replied.

Pansy shook her head. "Just that Ron is an arse sometimes."

Ron looked offended. "Excuse me, Pansy! I'm right here!"

Pansy smirked. "I know."

Draco came back in the cafe and slid into the booth next to Hermione.

"What are we talking about, babe?" He asked.

"News." She replied.

Draco frowned. "What kind of news?"

Ginny grinned mischievously. "We were talking about how Hermione is pregnant again."

Draco gasped. "Wait what? Why didn't you tell me?"

Hermione looked appalled. "OH MY GOSH GINNY! I'M NOT PREGNANT! Stop saying fake news!"

Draco looked relieved. "Thank god. Two kids is enough."

"Agreed." Blaise said with a laugh.

The ten friends talked for a while more, happily laughing and sharing stories. And they all lived happily ever after.

THE END
(for real this time)

Hi guys!!! Thank you so much for staying with me on this crazy journey of a story. I can't believe that this has gotten even 1K reads, much less 30K reads. You guys are amazing and I'm so thankful for you. I'm hoping to start a new Dramione story sometime this year, but first I have a whole book series I want to write. Be sure to check out my 'The Crowning' series, because I had so much fun writing it! Be sure to leave your feedback on any of my stories, and give me recommendations if you'd like to! Thank you again!!

~Gryffinclawin1129 <3