Not a new chapter, but yes, an update!

Hey there, lovely readers of mine! I've been scrolling through some comments recently and got the idea to re-write/edit this story. Don't worry, this copy of the story won't be going anywhere - I will be creating a new story that will be edited and proof-read. Some things may be missing from the new version, some things may be new, things may just be edited a little bit, and some things may be the same. I am taking suggestions for things you want to see in the new version of this story, so please feel free to comment some ideas, as I might just incorporate them into the new version. You can either message me privately, comment on this chapter, comment on my conversations page, comment on the chapter you want it in, or dm me on Instagram. (@/Slytherclaw32 on Instagram) I'm open to any suggestions, but please be aware that I might not use all of them - just a few will be selected. I'll do my best to use all of them if I can. I do have other stories going, but they should be updated the same way I've been updating - whenever I feel like writing. The new version of this story should be pretty quick to finish as it's mostly going to be just copying and pasting the original text, proof-reading, and editing or adding/deleting scenes or lines. If you'd like to have an appearance as a character, I may do those too, but I'm not quite sure yet. If you're interested in having a character appearance, please message me. The first chapters will be relatively the same as they are here, just proof-read and edited a bit. And yes, still short. I don't want to add too much to the beginning, but just as they did here, the chapters will get longer. Thank you to everyone who expressed interest in a re-write! 

~Gryffinclawin1129 <3