Chapter 20

Hermione's POV

I heard the portrait creak open. Who was there? Draco was in his room, and I was sitting on the couch. "Hermione! My date with Ron was AMAZING!!!!!" Someone squealed. I turned around and saw Pansy jumping up and down. "Really? Where did he take you???" I asked. She sighed dreamily. "He took me to Muggle London!!! It was so beautiful! We went to this really nice restaurant, and the food was amazing!" Pansy exclaimed. I smiled. Muggle London was really pretty. "That's great Pansy!" I replied. She beamed at me, and bid me good night.

Draco came out of his room. "What was that about?" He asked. "Pansy was just telling me about her date." I replied. He nodded, and scooped me off the couch. "What are you doing?!" I exclaimed. He laughed. "You'll see!" He replied, and tossed me onto the love seat.
Suddenly, he was gone, and the room was dark. "Draco? Where are you?" I asked, slightly panicked. There was no response. I started to get up from the love seat, my hand on my wand. Something pushed me back down. I screamed. Then I heard Draco's laugh. "Calm down Mione, it's only me!" He said, laughing. The lights came back on, and there was a present sitting on the coffee table. Draco was grinning at me, but I only glared back. "Draco. Lucius. Malfoy. You. Scared. Me." I said, dangerously calm. He rolled his eyes, and shoved the present at me. I frowned. Why would he have gotten me a present? "Go on, open it!" He exclaimed. I sighed, and opened the box. Inside was a gorgeous emerald green dress. "What? Why?" I asked. "There is going to be another ball. And my mum and I chose you a dress. Now you can get your accessories, but don't buy another dress." He said. I nodded, and thanked him. He smiled. I went to my room and hung up the dress. It was really pretty. (Picture below!)

I trailed my fingers along the silky fabric absentmindedly

I trailed my fingers along the silky fabric absentmindedly. After a little while, I sat down on my bed, and read a book. Soon, I felt drowsy. I put the book down, and lay down. I fell asleep very quickly.

Hermione's Dream:

"Mione! Wake up!" A voice called. I opened my eyes to see Draco staring at me. "What?" I groaned. "You need to eat! You're eating for two, remember?" He said. What? I looked down at my stomach. Sure enough, I was pregnant! "Fine." I replied, taking the plate from him and eating it in bed. He smiled at me, and climbed back into bed, turning the television on. For the next five hours, we watched movies in bed. A voice startled me. "Mummy? Daddy? Where are you?" I jumped, surprised. "That must be Scorpius, back home from his play date." Draco said. He went downstairs and returned a few minutes later with a little boy. "Hi Mummy!" The toddler exclaimed. I smiled at him, and swept him in a hug. "Hey Scorp!" I said, tickling him. He squealed and squirmed away from my hands. I laughed. Scorpius was just about to jump on me when I woke up.
*End of Hermione's dream*

Woah. Wait..... was that a dream about Draco and I married and having a child?!! With me pregnant?!?! What the heck? I decided to brush it off, it was just a dream. I climbed out of bed and went to my closet, picking out some casual clothing. The holidays were approaching quickly, and holiday break started tomorrow! Today there were no classes, so Draco and I were going to Hogsmeade. "Draco! Are you ready yet?" I yelled. I heard a loud thump, as what I assumed to be Draco fell on the bathroom floor. I laughed. "I'll take that as a no!" I called. "It's not funny!" He yelled at me. I kept laughing. "It is too!" I said. I could practically hear him rolling his eyes. Ten minutes later, he came out of his room dressed in "normal" clothing, which was unusual for Draco. "You look nice." He commented. "You don't look too bad yourself." I teased, earning a glare from him. I laughed. "Let's go, Draco." I said, pulling him out of the portrait hole. We went to the Three Broomsticks, where we were meeting everyone. By everyone, I mean everyone. Harry, Astoria, Ginny, Blaise, Luna, Neville, Ron, Pansy, literally everyone. We were the first to arrive. Soon, everyone had arrived except for Ron and Pansy. "I told you to wake up earlier! No, don't try to argue with me, you're always late! You and your chicken! Stop with the bloody chicken! No one eats chicken for breakfast, you weirdo! No! Don't try to blame it on me! You're the one who couldn't find your clothes!" A voice yelled. We all looked in the general direction of the voice, and saw Pansy yelling at a very nervous looking Ron. We all burst out laughing as Pansy and Ron entered. "Pans, we could hear you all the way down the street!" I exclaimed. She blushed. "Sorry guys! Ronald was being a little annoying." She said. "It's fine." We all said, with a laugh. "And really Ron? You couldn't find your clothes, and want chicken for breakfast? You're Riddikulus!" (hahaha, get it?) I exclaimed. Everyone else started laughing again, making Ron blush. After breakfast, we all split up to go Christmas shopping.

Hi guys! Sorry if I haven't updated in a little while! I've been busy with school and making my Halloween costume. Are any of you dressing up this year? If so, as what? I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment! Also, tysm for 1.87K reads! I love you all!

~Gryffinclawin1129 <3