THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2.5K READS!!!!

Guys. I don't know how this happened. I thought my story would be totally terrible and no one would read it except for my friends that I made read it. But no. This story has 2.5K reads. How. I can't even express how grateful I am for all of you guys, and I can't believe I have this many reads when my story isn't even done. I can't believe it! If you have any suggestions for any of my stories, or a completely new one, please feel free to message me! Also, I'm here for all of you guys, so if you feel like you trust me and you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you! I will most likely respond within 24 hours. You guys are amazing, I can't even believe that this story has been read by so many people. It's insane. As readers, you guys deserve a lot of gratitude from writers. You guys are the ones who inspire us write, and give us determination. You guys are to blame (in a good way!) for these 2.5K reads. It's been a goal of mine to write something that people would enjoy, and I've finally reached that goal. With this story. It's amazed me how much my story has developed from April 2018 to November 2018. In just just these seven months, this story has grown so much. So thank you so much guys! ily all!!!!!

~Gryffinclawin1129 <3