Prologue

Whoever that is looks sort of like James does in my head^

James

I shoved my hand down my pants and licked my lips when the older man shoved the younger boy onto the bed. The man grabbed the younger boy's hair and shoved his face deep into the pillows before ruthlessly slamming into him.

Porn like this always had me wondering who I was more jealous of: the man or the boy? Sometimes I wanted to be controlled by someone, but other times I fantasized about taking someone else in hand. It was confusing.

I shut my eyes and imagined a man above me, jacking his dick. Oh hell yeah. For today, that fantasy was just perfect.

I put my ear buds in so my suite mates wouldn't hear the porn. Their room was connected to mine and my roommate's room by a communal bathroom, so it was hard to tell when they were in there. I wasn't about to take the risk.

I returned to my porn, moaning aloud when the man grabbed his fucktoy's neck and squeezed. It would be heaven to have a man do that to me. Slowly, I dragged my own hand up my torso and pinched a nipple. The pain wasn't enough, so I travelled my hand up higher until it was at my own neck. With a portion of my brain wondering why I was such a nasty little shit, I squeezed my neck and jerked harder.

I didn't cut off air supply, but even the suggestion of choking had me hot. I spit into my hand and went back to jerking myself, fueled by the deep groans pouring out of my earbuds.

"Well, this is interesting."

My eyes shot open and I met the most beautiful brown eyes I'd ever seen. The man they belonged to was pretty damn gorgeous himself, too. He had a cut, square jawline unlike anything I'd ever seen before. His lips were plump and pulled into a smirk. He was all man, up until the black curls of hair hanging on his forehead.

"Oh, damn," I groaned, jerking harder. "Happy birthday to me."

My response seemed to surprise the guy, but he didn't leave. Instead, he covered the hand I had around my neck and pressed down a little harder.

I saw stars when I came.

-

So this is a random story that just popped into my head! It probably won't be updated very regularly, but I have a few chapters planned out so far. It's obviously very R-rated lol. What do you guys think so far?

Also this James isn't Dillon's brother from Puppy Love! I just have no name creativity whatsoever...