Chapter 1

The actor up top is Derek, our rude intruder from the prologue. ;)

Derek

I was not interested in visiting Ryan's room, but it would be really rude of me if I didn't go. He told me he wanted to study together, but I was all to sure that it was a cover-up.

Ryan had been unsuccessfully trying to hide his feelings from me for two years now. I'd been ignoring his feelings for me like a gentleman. That was his shitty decision.

Despite knowing that Ryan was definitely going to make a move, I found myself knocking on his door anyway. He answered the door with flushed cheeks and a wide smile.

"Derek!" he said, excitement clear. "Come on in."

I nodded and followed him, trying to ignore how his eyes practically sparkled with joy every time he looked at me.

I followed him into the room and glanced at the shut door. "I forgot about the suite thing. That working for you?"

Ryan nodded so fast it was a shock his head didn't fall off. "Yup! There's two of them over there."

Just like he was nervous to talk to me, even though we'd been friends for a while now. He was wringing his hands together and biting his lip whenever he looked at me.

"Do they care that you're gay?" I wondered. Even though Ryan was annoying, I'd have ass to kick if they made fun of him. He was a tiny little flamboyant thing, with quiffed hair and lipgloss and a body that looked like it was 90 pounds soaking wet.

"Nope!" he chirped, grinning wide and wiggling a little. "They're both gay too." Ryan blushed. "And one of them is really handsome."

Hmm, competition? Interesting.

I didn't like Ryan at all, but I enjoyed having his undying affection. It stroked my ego that way. I really wanted to meet the guy that Ryan was so enamored with.

My eyes slid back to the door. "Hmm, Ryan? I think I'm gonna piss before we study."

Ryan shrugged and gave me his blindingly bright smile. "I'll set up our books!"

I nodded, already feeling a little bit more tired because of how energetic he was. I shut the bathroom door and locked it behind me.

There was another door at the end of the bathroom, so I moved forward and pressed my ear to it like a creep. I couldn't hear anything, but there was only one way to find out if the room was empty or not. I turned the knob slightly and poked my head inside.

A ridiculously attractive boy was sprawled out on the bed, head thrown back and hand pumping on his own cock. I was rock solid in a second and nearly yelped in shock.

The hand he wasn't using reached up and wrapped around his neck. The lowest, hottest moan pulled from those beautiful lips as he squeezed tighter. My breath caught in my throat and I moved forward to stand next to him.

His eyes opened and regarded me with a sinfully lustful look. Not even an ounce of surprise flashed on his face—it was like he'd been expecting me to show up.

"Well, this is interesting," I drawled. I'd been expecting a total freak out and then maybe him being pissed that I perved on him. Instead, his eyelids dropped lower and he gave me a once-over.

"Oh, damn," he groaned, jerking his cock harder. "Happy birthday to me."

Huh, that was ballsy. This kid was a freak.

...I was a freak too.

With a grin, I squeezed his neck hard enough to choke him for a second. His eyes fluttered shut and his hand sped up. I bit my lip to hold back my own groans as Ryan's suite mate came all over the flat planes of his abdomen. His muscles rippled with the effort and I removed my hand so I could hear his sweet sounds.

"That was hot," I commented. The guy pulled out his earbuds and tossed his phone to the side. I raised my eyes at the video of two men fucking.

"How did you get in here?" he breathed. "This is my room."

I shrugged pointed over my shoulder. "I came from Ryan's room. I gotta go back now, see you around."

I could feel his incredulous gaze burning into the back of my head as I left.

Ryan looked up with an uncomfortable smile when I came back. "Uh, you okay? That was a while."

"I met one of your suite mates."

Ryan perked up. "Oh, which one?"

Hmm. I wasn't sure. "Well, we only spoke for a second. Blue eyes, short brown hair? He's got a freckle on his cheek."

Ryan nodded. "Yeah...that's James. He's the athletic-looking one."

Oh, I knew.

I plopped down next to him and dropped a pillow on my lap to cover my hard on. It was more for Ryan's sake than my own. The poor boy would probably spontaneously combust if he saw it.

"So you like him?" I asked, hoping Ryan would say no. I had every intention of knocking on James' door tomorrow and inviting him to another wank session at my place. I wouldn't be able to if my friend was going to be hurt by that.

Ryan shrugged uncomfortably. "You know how it is. He's gay, so he's an option. There aren't many of us at this school, especially not..." He cleared his throat awkwardly. "Not hot, you know? Not in that kind of way."

That definitely wasn't a yes. I was in the clear.

"Yeah, Ryan, I get it...but are you calling me an option?" I asked, a touch of a grin on my face. I loved teasing him. He always blushed and tried to hide behind the nearest object.

Today, Ryan didn't do that. Today, Ryan grew a pair. He looked me in the eyes and smiled shyly, "Um...not unless you are an option?"

He definitely took my question the wrong way.

"Uh..." I glanced around, praying for something to interrupt us and allow me to not answer. A knocking roommate, a fire alarm going off, a lightning bolt striking the building, anything. When nothing happened, I was forced to meet Ryan's watery blue eyes. "Uh..."

"No, I get it!" He cleared his throat and blinked away the moisture. "Um, yeah, it's cool. I wasn't really being serious or anything."

Wow. I was an asshole.

But hey, he gave me an out.

"Yeah, me either," I chuckled awkwardly. "Um good one, Ryan. Pft. As if we'd be a couple."

He jerked every so slightly, like I'd slapped him. "Aha, yeah. Crazy."

A layer of awkwardness settled over us. We sat there in silence, with Ryan trying to collect himself, me pretending to be utterly oblivious to the situation, and my boner trying to break through the thick layer of my jean's fabric.

"Um, I should go," I blurted. "I've got to, um, eat dinner. Sorry we didn't get to study. I'll see you tomorrow Ryan."

I snatched my backpack and hauled ass before he could say anything else.

-

The first part got positive responses, thank you guys for always being so supportive! Hope you liked chapter two :)