Chapter 8

James' POV

Derek didn't take me back to my dorm. He took me to his house.

"My parents aren't home," he explained, guiding me through the door with a solid hand on my back. "This is better."

I wholeheartedly agreed. The second we entered his bedroom, I tugged off my shirt and he did the same. I gave him a little wink before shimmying out of my shorts, making sure to wiggle my ass more than necessary.

Derek smiled. "This is gonna be fun."

I pressed up against him, loving the feel of his rough jeans against me. I was protected by the thin fabric of my underwear, but that was about it. Derek brushed his fingers over my jaw and tucked some of my hair behind my ear, before guiding my lips to his.

I tilted my head up and let him take control of the kiss. He guided me with a strong hand on the back of my head and another at my waist, pressing us close together. My eyes fluttered shut and I lost myself in the sensation of another man dominating me. It was just like my porn.

We pulled apart and I smiled. Something like curiosity lit in his eyes. "I still think you and Ryan will be a great couple," I said.

Derek snorted. "Well, that's an unpopular opinion." He took a step forward, pushing me closer to the bed. "Ryan thinks that you and I make a beautiful couple." A step closer. "I think that you and I will make beautiful bedmates." Another step and the backs of my knees hit the bed. "I think you do too."

Derek gently pushed me onto the bed and I went with ease. He stripped himself of his jeans and crawled on top of me.

I pulled him down for a searing kiss. Derek moaned and pulled my boxers down so I was bare beneath him.

He spit into his hand and grabbed me. I gasped. "Choke me like you did before," I groaned. "That was hot as hell."

Derek wiggled his eyebrows. "Oh? You're kinky, aren't you?"

I scoffed and gasped a little when he tightened his grip. "No way, man, I'm not. But that was hot. That one thing was hot, that's it."

Derek tilted his head just a little bit. His smirk and slight raise of eyebrows was enough to make him look sly. "I'll take that as a challenge."

I turned my face so he wouldn't see my blush. Derek chuckled and slapped my ass. "Turn over, I wanna see your ass again."

This kid was a freaking handful.

I did as he said though, because I wanted him to see my ass. And then, preferably, he'd stick his dick in it. "Hey, can we hurry up already? I have a calculus assignment due online at 11 and I really don't want to miss it."

He slapped my ass again in response. I made a noise of protest, which quickly turned into a yelp when I felt a tongue enter my hole. I buried my head in the pillow and moaned low. He grabbed my thigh and pulled me closer, and I saw sparks whenever I closed my eyes.

"Fuck," I growled. I reached back and threaded my fingers into his hair. "You're good at this."

The sensation ended and my bliss was broken into my his deep voice. "You've got one hot ass," Derek said.

"Thanks," I snapped. "Get inside of it."

Derek chuckled. I heard the pop of the lube being opened and the crinkle of a condom wrapper, two things that send a shock of sweet anticipation through me.

He pushed inside and I groaned at the stretch of his cock inside of me. It hurt for a little bit, but the feeling of adjusting to a cock was enough to get me hot. Derek spanked my ass once he was fully inside and I groaned low.

He put a hand at the base of my neck and pressed down. "Fuck your calculus assignment." Then he pulled all the way out and rocked back into me.

I screamed at the immense feeling of pleasure that shot through me. He'd definitely made his way around an asshole or two, because he hit home first shot and slammed my prostate until I was a melted puddle. I tried to thrust up and match his rhythm, but eventually gave up and let him do the work.

Considering our kinky spanking, Derek was shockingly gentle with me. He rocked slowly until I was adjusted to the size of him. Once I shot him a thumbs up, he quickened his pace.

Derek grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head up so he had neck access. He nipped and kissed at my neck until I was a moaning mess. I even got a mouthful of fabric and a rude voice in the back of my head sneered pillow biter.

I ignored that voice.

When Derek's thrusts began to get a little choppy, I lifted my hips and jacked my own cock until my head was fuzzy. All I was aware of was the pleasure Derek was giving me and the free-floating feeling in my head.

I came first, jacking my cock and screaming his name. He came second, grabbing at my hips and holding until I was sure there'd be bruises.

He pulled out and tied off the condom while I rolled over and stretched. "That was hot," I admitted, "but I'll have to kill you if you left a hickey."

He scoffed. "I know how to kiss a neck, James. I didn't leave a damn hickey."

With that, we both pulled on our clothes and Derek drove me back to campus fast, just so I could submit my calculus in time. He kissed me before I left and winked. "I'll call you," he promised.

The second I walked in the dorm, Noah whistled.

"Massive fuckin' hickey, man," he said. "Did an eighth grader fuck you? Oh wait, it was just the asshole I told you to stay away from."

"Oh, goddammit," I groaned, flopping onto my bed.

Derek was suck a fucking bitch.