Part 21

The following day went smooth for everyone. There in Udaipur ArShi looked after the arrangements for the event Ofcourse fighting with eachother but they enjoyed it very much. They felt very comfortable in irritating and teasing each other. Arnav was surprised in himself that he is being carefree with Khushi. He was never like this even with Aman or Gauri...
On the other hand Gauri's day started by bidding bye to all of them in Oberoi Mansion because they are leaving for vacation next day morning. She felt very emotional bidding bye to them because she is gonna miss them so much. At office Omkara suggested Gauri to not come to office as she won't have anywork. Eventually the day came to an end...

At night Omkara called Gauri

Omkara- Hi Gauri... are you asleep?

Gauri- No. Just getting ready to sleep. So is all packing done?

Omkara- I'm sorry Gauri...

Gauri- (confused)  Why are you asking sorry?

Omkara- I feel bad to leave you alone here. If I could I'll stay back but unfortunately couldn't. I seriously didn't think whole family will turn out this as a vacation. (Gritting his teeth) it's all because of Rudy

Gauri- Uffo Omkara... you have told this numerous time for now. Just chunk that thought off and enjoy the vacation with family and do the work. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine.

Omkara- But I'll miss you...

Gauri felt butterflies flying in her stomach. She felt elated that there is someone who care for her more than her brother and there to miss her. Those simple words carried concern and rights on her... When she was in her thoughts Omkara spoke again

Omkara- I don't know why I feel like this. But I feel like there is some bad going to happen... like you are going to be distance from me....

Gauri- Ohho.. Don't think much. Nothing that sort will happen. You are thinking so much. Go.. go and sleep. You all have to travel tomorrow. Good night and I too will miss you all...

Omkara- Good night. Take care...

After hanging up the call they both drifted into sleep awaiting the day to follow

*****************************************

Next day morning Oberois headed towards Udaipur in the comfy bus they booked. While all are enjoying the ride Om sat alone with a fallen face. When Rudra asked him to join them he angrily glared at him and said him not to disturb him... After long hour journey at lunch time they reached Udaipur...

Udaipur is a city with palaces surrounded by lake. The palace hotel they are going to stay and going to do the event, is very beautiful which was surrounded by lake and mountain view...

 The palace hotel they are going to stay and going to do the event, is very beautiful which was surrounded by lake and mountain view