Part 75

After the exhibition everyone were very happy. After all their Om's dream has finally fulfilled. They were sure by God's grace his career is going to blossom further. Everyone were resting in their respective rooms. Omkara's happiness has no bounds. He was littery jumping in his room. Gauri chuckled seeing this childish side of her husband.

Gauri- (giggling) Omkara ji can you please stay in one place than jumping around? You are such a child

Omkara- What can I do if I can't control my happiness my dear biwi. You should know how to keep your husband silent. You know by....

He said it a mischievous teasing tone which made Gauri to turn crimson red. But she soon composed herself  and came towards Omkara and circled both her arms around his shoulder by tip toeing.

 But she soon composed herself  and came towards Omkara and circled both her arms around his shoulder by tip toeing

Omkara was surprised by her act. Gauri inched her face closer to his face to which he automatically closed his eyes. He was waiting until she kisses but in swift moment she bit his nose.

Omkara- (shocked) Ouch!!! What is this Gauri? Are you a child to bite me?

Gauri- If you act childish I should also treat you as a child na?

And she did Rudy's logic sign. Omkara shook his head....

Omkara- Rudy has spoiled you so much...

After few minutes of silence Gauri was going to say something to Om but stopped herself feeling nervous. Omkara who noticed this asked her....

Omkara- What happened? What are you trying to say and hesitating?

Gauri- woh... ummm... nothing

Omkara- Then there is surely something. Now tell what is it

Gauri- (feeling  nervous) Ommm...

Omkara knew something big is surely there because she never called him Om at normal times. So he hugged her to make her comfortable...

Gauri- Om... I am not feeling good lately...

He broke the hug immediately panicked. He touched her temple by back of his hand checking her temperature...

Omkara- What happened Gauri? Are you alright? Come let's go to doctor

Gauri- Om calm down. I don't have any fever... (after a pause) You know.. I... I missed my date this month. Also felt little dizzy sometimes. And...

Omkara- Gauri.... (then processing what she said) GAURI!!!!

His eyes widen in surprise. Gauri hid her face into his chest feeling shy. Coming out of his dazed state he softly asked....

Omkara- Are you sure it's true?

Gauri- I'm not sure. That's why I want to go to doctor tomorrow....