Part 65

Next day morning the junior Oberois along with Khushi and Arnav were seated in main hall. Senior Oberois left the youngsters on their own. Everyone's face carried worry and anger.

Shivaay- How dare that Arjun do something like this? He has messed high time with Oberois. I'll show him the consequences of messing with us

Rudra- Haan Shivaay bhaiya. He not only ruined O in the past but trying to shatter him now also. I'll go and smack him on his face right away

Omkara- (still broken) Guys relax. Whatever happened has happened. I was not destined to follow my passion. That's it. Leave this matter and we'll concentrate on our work...

Annika- Om don't say like this. Don't loose hope. You know right same thing happened in your marriage too. But at last you married your Gauri in unexpected way. So keep faith...

Everyone's gaze shifted on Annika and she bit her toungue for her outburst. She didn't realise that Arnav is also there. Gauri and Omkara shifted uncomfortably in the couch holding hands for each other's support. They looked at Arnav nervously while Arnav looked at them plainly.

Khushi- (in a stern voice looking at Arnav) You all don't have to be scared of him. As if he married in a proper way he is glaring qt others...

Arnav- I didn't say anything or glare at anyone. (looking at Om) You don't care about her Saala

He said it in a teasing way which brought smile on others face while Khushi's mouth turned into perfect 'O'...

Khushi- Laad Governor!!!!

Shivaay- Ok guys. We'll take care of Arjun in our own way. Now our concern is Om's career

Arnav- Is it necessary to have a sponsor?

Omkara- Yes. Because of sponsors only the artists gets recognised. Without them artists can't showcase their art...

Gauri who was silent until now spoke...

Gauri- If that is the case why can't we sponsor? I mean Oberois as well as Raizadas have good recognition in society. If we sponsor and do exhibition slowly but steadily Omkaraji will get recognised for his talent. In this way the company also will get benefit of introducing new talents...

Everyone's face brighten with Gauri's idea..

Omkara- But... What if someone tries to spoil the exhibition?

Gauri- (holding his hands) Please don't think anything negative Omkaraji. Then we will do one thing. We'll announce we are having a exhibition without revealing what is it. Because of the suspense itself, I'm sure many will come to see what it is. And I trust you that you will amaze them with your excellent work....

Everyone present there saw the couple in aww. How supportive Gauri is...

Arnav- (proudly) Ri you have grabbed the business knowledge so well...

Rudra- After all she is my bestfriend... hain na RiRi?

Annika- O beti ki... She is my devrani. She got those amazing ideas from me only...

Shivaay- (sarcastically) Saying the one who doesn't know maths

Annika- (angrily) Billu jiiii

Gauri- (chuckled seeing her crazy family) Guysss!!!! Stop your silly fight. I'll give credits to all of you as I'm a Raizada as well as Obahu

Khushi- That's like my girl

The atmosphere became light. The hurdle which stopped Omkara from achieving his dream is gone. While the family is smiling and talking Omkara got hold of Gauri's face affectionately and placed a kiss on her forehead not caring about the audience. He hugged her lovingly..