Part 70

After some family time at hospital they were asked to go home as only two were allowed to stay at hospital. So discussion is going on who will stay along with Arnav...

Jhanvi- I'll stay here tonight. I want to be with Khushi...

Omkara- But mom. You too have to take medicines and rest. You won't be comfortable staying here.

Gauri- Haan mom. It's good if you go home. It's a matter of one night. I'll stay with Annav and bhabi...

Rudra- But RiRi did you ask permission from O?

Omkara- (confused) Why does she need to ask permission from me?

Rudra- (teasingly) Otherwise who knows how you gonna survive without your pyaari biwi?

Omkara- Shut up Rudy!!! Don't you know when and where to speak?

Rudra- I just teased you O. Why so much anger? This emotional melo drama is suffocating me. Just lighten up the mood yaar

Shivaay- Rudy is right. Now Khushi is safe. So why sad? And Ri you itself stay. It will help both Arnav and Khushi...

All agreed to this. Omkara spoke to Gauri before he left...

Omkara- Take care of yourself Gauri. Have your dinner on time and make both of them have it. Arnav now need an emotional support for himself and you would be perfect for it.

Gauri- Yes Omkara ji. I've never seen Annav broke down like this. He has always been very strong. It's God's grace Khushi bhabi is safe now.

Omkara- I'm so happy Khushi found Arnav for herself because no one can love her the way Arnav loves her. Destiny it is. It's good they too married with us. Otherwise we know how stubborn these two are, they would have took ages to confess and marry. Now I feel like I'm out of the guilt about their marriage..

Gauri- Even me too.

And she hugged him. He too reciprocated and placed a kiss on her head. After sometime they broke the hug.

Gauri- You too take care of yourself Omkara ji. And mom she is shattered by today's event. Give her the support...

Omkara- I will... Ok now I'm leaving. Early in the morning I'll come to pick you all...

Saying that all left except Gauri and Arnav. Gauri went to canteen and brought dinner for both of them. Arnav is sitting beside Khushi and kept looking at sleeping form of her...

Gauri- Annav have your dinner...

Arnav came to his sense by her touch on his shoulder.

Arnav- No Ri. You have your dinner. I'm not hungry...

Gauri- you can't ignore your meals. You have to drink medicines too. You have to be fit and fine to take care of Bhabi

Arnav- (in a low tone) There are many people to take care of her if not me