Part 60

It was late evening when Omkara woke up

It was late evening when Omkara woke up. He turned to see his tiny wife hugging him tightly and snuggling close to him in her sleep after their passionate love making. A beautiful satisfied smile adorned on his face thinking about it. She is his... Completely in all true sense. What can be more amazing than this feeling that, your love belongs to only you. He embrace her more tightly and placed a soft kiss on her forehead and said...

Omkara- I love you...

Gauri- I love you too...

Gauri who woke feeling the kiss on her forehead heard her husband saying I love you to her so she too replied to it though tired...

Omkara- How are you now? Please take rest...

Gauri- I'm fine Omkara. It's just my body feel sore after.... (she bit her lips realizing what she was about to tell. She turned crimson red with blushing hard)

Omkara- (mischievously in his husky voice) After what Gauri?

Gauri is blushing so hard. She couldn't reply it and lowered her eyelids. But Omkara made her look into his eyes. No words spoken but both their eyes spoke more volume. They both were drown in both their orbs...

Omkara- You take rest

Gauri- I want to take a bath please

Omkara- I can help you

Gauri- Om...

Omkara- Even I want to take a bath. You know we both can save water by....

Gauri  closed his mouth with her palm. She couldn't bear his teasing talks. She is afraid that she will turn all red due to her continuous blushing.

Gauri- I can mange

Omkara- (placing his finger on her lips) Shh.. No more words

Saying it Omkara picked her in his arms and headed towards washroom stating her pain amidst her protests

*****************************************
Arnav and Khushi has slept near the poolside itself due to their bhang effect. When Arnav woke up he saw Khushi snuggling to him where her head is on his arms. He too wrapped his arms around her. He wished this to be continued where she is always close to his heart.