Part 78

After lots of teasings and fun all decided to call off the night when Annika interrupted and literally put a bomb on the young couples...

Annika- Today I want to spend my night with Khushi and Gauri

ArShi & RiKara- (shocked) What???

Annika- (not understanding why they were so shocked about it) Why can't I spend some time with them?

Shivaay- (hesitating) But they were with you all these days na. You can spend time with them tomorrow also

Annika- Billuji. You shut up. You have no idea how fun girls nights are. We have lots of things to discuss...

Omkara- But bhabi....

Annika- (tearing up) Ok. So you all don't want to see me happy right. I thought I can enjoy tonight. But my devarji don't want it. I'll spend my night alone..

All were shocked at to why she all of a sudden started crying. Shivaay whispered "pregnancy mood swings" with a sorry face. Seems like the poor guy suffered alot by it..

Gauri- (panicked) No no Annika dii. It's not like that

Khushi- Yeah. If you insist we can stay with you

Omkara and Arnav look at their wives perplexed as if saying "You can't say like that". But the girls already left to Gauri's room giving a sorry look to them. After they went Shivaay let out a sigh and said....

Shivaay- I'm sorry boys. It's Annika's mood swings taking a toll on her that if I utter even a word she starts crying. I really don't know how to handle it. Tonight you both were targeted...

Both nodded thier heads as if understanding but with a sulky face which they soon replaced with fake smile...

Rudra- (teasingly) O, you better be ready as now RiRi is also pregnant...

That did made Omkara to smile a bit...

Arnav- So since we have nothing to do can we retire to my room?

NK- Nannav mere bhai... Why should we come to your room? Me and Rudy are going to my room to enjoy our young boys' night

Rudra- Haan. You uncles enjoy yourselves

ShivOmNav- Uncle?????

NK and Rudra- Because you three are married na

And they ran towards their room laughing at now glaring three angry young men....

*****************************************

Gauri and Khushi were with Annika listening to her tales. Though they were happy and understand her, still missing thier dear husbands. It's really hard to be apart from your love after the precious moment they had last night. The case with Arnav and Omkara is also same. But they were helpless. Shivaay slept early. So both also lied on each side of bed and started missing thier sweetheart. As soon as Annika slept Gauri and Khushi spoke for few minutes. As in cue both received text message from their husband. Both looked at eachother nervously and smiled shyly.

Following chats happened between four of them at similar time

Omkara- Terribly missing you biwi **sad face**

Gauri- Me too hubby. Just adjust for tonight...

Arnav- No. I can't. Do something and come to me asap