Part 31

At Oberoi Mansion....

Omkara- Khushi are you joining office today?

Khushi- Yes Om. I am...

Rudra- Wow dii. Then office is gonna be so much fun. With us obros, you and RiRi

Khushi- Gauri?? Is she also working with you all? But Mr. Raizada didn't say about it...

Then only all realised that Khushi don't know about it...

Omkara- Actually Khushi... that... Arnav doesn't know about it yet...

Khushi- (surprised) What, he doesn't know? But why?

Rudra- She said her brother won't allow her to work and I'm the one who convinced her to join internship unknown to him. She was still scared of it...

Shivaay- I still can't believe a business man like him not allowing his sister to work.

Khushi was in thoughts. He is not the one who will degrade women. Infact in his office many lady staffs are there and some are in higher positions too. He is the one who will give priorities to the talented one be it a man or woman. He had no problem when she was working with him. There must be some reason for him to deny his sister working. Surely this man is a mystery she thought. Though she was little angry with Gauri for hiding it from her brother she understood her reason....
After breakfast all 4 siblings went to office....

*****************************************

At AR...

Arnav was working in his cabin with Aman also there when peon came with some files regarding designing....

Arnav- Give these files to Ms. Oberoi. She will check it...

Peon- But sir. Ma'am will not work here right.

Then only realization hit him. She is no more working here and he can't see her anymore in his office. Sadness engulfed him thinking about it...

Arnav- Ok. Keep these files here. I'll check it later

After he went Aman had a smile on his face understanding his stubborn friend's plight...

Aman- Do you miss Khushi?

Arnav- Excuse me!! Why would I miss her?

Aman- Then why did you said peon to give those files to Khushi to check?

Arnav- It's that she used to work with us earlier. I forgot it. It's not a big deal

Aman was not ready to leave him so soon

Aman- Then why are you sad ASR?

Arnav- (sternly) I'm not sad. Stop speaking nonsense and concentrate on your work without eating my head

And he started working on his laptop without giving any deed to Aman. Aman also without any option left from there....

*****************************************

In Oberoi Industries everything was normal. Though Gauri was afraid that Khushi comes to know about her working here without Annav's knowledge she was happy that Khushi understood her. While working Gauri and Omkara steal glances at each other. From coming from the trip they were unable to keep themselves apart....

During lunch time at AR Arnav missed Khushi badly. Wherever he saw he imagined Khushi. All the silly fights of them came infront of him. Especially he remembered their, actually Khushi's nonstop talks during lunch time. While he was thinking about her Khushi was coughing badly during her lunch break....