Start of a plan

-Kobayashi Yoshio's POV-

I guess it is quite horrible.... the situation we're in right now. Whatever we might do from now on can create something bigger than what we expect.

And....I'm scared of that.... I really am... what if I'm making a mistake? I don't want anyone to get hurt, not Noro, not Inoue and definitely not Hanasaki...

"......yashi....

"Kobayashi...."

"Oi Kobayashi! Are you listening to me?" 

Snapping out of my thoughts, I stared up at Hanasaki who's clearly  worried about me. His azure blue eyes stared back at me intensely as he waited for my answer.

"Are you okay Kobayashi ?"

"I'm fine. I'm just tired. Sorry."

"Then....let's take a break." Said Hanasaki, getting up to his feet. "We've been looking at documents and paper for so long, maybe it's best we rest for a bit." He continued.

"But_"

"It's fine. Anyway, come here Kobayashi."  He smiled and patted  his lap, motioning me to sit there.

"A-are you an idiot?! I'm not sitting there!"

He's so embarrassing!!! How can someone say that with a straight face?!

Hanasaki smiled at me while continuously patting his lap. The messaged in his eyes were clear and daylight. He won't stop until I do what he wanted me to do

As reluctant as I was, I forced myself to move forward. Hanasaki smiled cheekily when I came close to him.

"That wasn't so hard right?" he said.

"shut up. You have no idea how embarrassed I am right now... I think my heart will leap out of my chest right here, right now." I muttered, looking away from Hanasaki. "....I'm going to die from embarrassment... " I continued.

Hanasaki laughed softly and grabbed my hands before he pulled me down.  I sat on his lap, facing him. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and lightly kissed me on my cheek.

"you're not lying about this eh... " he muttered happily and gave me another kiss on my cheek.

"about what?"

Hanasaki smiled to himself and hugged me tighter. "your heart's beating so fast... "

My face burned, it was like my blood rushed down to my head when he said those words. I tried to push him away to get off his lap but he just squeezed me tighter.

"I'm not letting you run... Not after I'm holding you in my arms."

"shut up, let me go! I don't care about you and your weird fantasies!" I said, struggling to get away.

Hanasaki shook his head, still smiling at me. "No. Way." he said in reply. "please don't leave me Kobayashi, you promised me you'll stay right? " he continued, whispering sweetly into my ears.

Every word that came out of his mouth sent chills down my spine. It's electrifying. Everytime he spoke, my heart skipped a beat.  That's how much he has influenced me and with this rate, I don't think it'll stop any time soon.

"You're mean... " I whispered back in reply. "I will never expect you to use that against me... "

"That's because I'm smart when it comes to you. I'll do whatever in my power to get you to be mine." he paused and kissed me on my lip.

There's a weird electric jolt when our lips touched... It's embarrassing but it still makes me warm and fuzzy on the inside.

When he pulled away, he had this satisfied grin on his face.