Break My Chains

-Kobayashi yoshio's POV-

NO! I can't afford to go back now! After all this while, why now?! Why must she always, always! Destroy my happiness?!

I glared at her with hate and disgust. I don't care what she said about me, I don't care if she said I'm an ungrateful brat or a monster, or even a devil, I'm not going back anywhere with her.

"What are you looking at dirty boy? How dare you glare at me like that! After you kill your own parents!"

"I didn't kill them on purpose ! I will never kill them!" I argued and balled my hand into a fist until my knuckles tuned as white as chalk. I was furious, she never believed me, no one believed me, why bother take me back now?

"You never came for me when you chase me out! You never care! You never believe me either! So, why are you taking me back after all this time?!" I asked her in rage.

"Court's order. If I have the choice, I would've let you rot here by yourself. I couldn't care less even if you die by the ditch. You're just another mistake that the world had created."

I was ashamed, angry and sad. I wanted to punch her in her arrogant, bitchy face but I my conscious was stopping me from doing so. She looked at me and scoffed. She was clearly satisfied that I have no words to fight her back and so, she walked the other direction, motioning me to follow.

"I'm not going! I'm STAYING!" I shouted at her and ran the other direction. I never look back while I was running. I heard her loud, earsplitting scream but that didn't keep me from running.

Yeah.....The person that I DON'T want to see the most was the one who came for me.....I sure do have bad luck.....

-flashback-

The summer when I was ten, I woke up to find myself locked up in a small, moldy and windowless room. My legs were chained up to the wall and my arms had bruises on them.

I waited for hours and hours but no one came. Soon, minute felt like hours, hours felt like days, days felt like weeks, weeks felt like months and months felt like years. I was sure that I would die of thirst and hunger. What felt like a whole years but was actually a few days, someone came in.

It was my aunt. She looked at me with her face full with disgust and rage. She placed down a tray of food forcefully. The water splashed out from the side of the glass and I quickly get up to my feet and lick it. It was shameful but I was so thirsty I didn't came what she thought of me.

"Eat. I don't want you to die on my watch." She said coldly.

I stared at the mass of greenish gooey stuff. It looked awful. It was like, someone chewed the food and spit out back and mixed it with more water. I slowly picked up the spoon and took the first mouthful of the food. It tasted awful too.

My aunt left me and lock the door from the outside. If I had a choice, i don't want to eat it. It tasted like, grass clippings mixed with expired milk and old veggies. I forced myself to eat it. She kept me in there for who knows how many months.

Everyday, she'd serve food with the same constancy but different colour. I've eaten the white one, which tasted like old porridge and rotten eggs, and then, there's the grayish one. It was charcoal blended noodles with blended meat. I also remembered tasting the red one. It tasted horrible compared to the other three.

It was like, she blended all types of chillies and added hot sauce to it. Every time she gave me the red one, a glass of water won't help reduce the heat. Throughout the night, I felt my mouth burning from the food.