Chapter 4

(Nash's POV)

"Wow man she's hot" Taylor said as I closed the door "come on Taylor can't you think of something other than that for a second" I replied "so you like her" Shawn inquired with a raise eyebrow "no but I think she's funny and smart and nice. I think we could be friends" I shrugged "I only invited her to be nice" I said "okay whatever bro" said Cameron smirking. I sighed and got my phone out to take a video.

(Ava's POV)

"I mean like I love the boys but it's nice to have a girl around to talk to about girl stuff you know?" I nodded as Mahogany talked. I like her she was really chatty and could fill in the awkwardness. "Soooo you and Nash?" She asked "oh no" I shook my head "no he was just being nice since he put me in the hospital" I replied "okay" she said with uncertainty "but if you do start to like any of the boys you have to promise to tell me first because we're gonna be BESTIES!!!" I laughed as I put my stuff down on a bed I was going to be staying in "okay I promise" I said "let's go back over" she said "okay" I replied before following her out.

(Nash's POV)

"Hey guys I'm sorry for not posting in a while but I just wanted to-" I said before getting cut off my Mahogany and Ava walking back in. "I just wanted to introduce you to our new friend!" I finished hastily waving Ava over "say hi Ava!" I said "hi" she smiled "okay so today we are going to do a video on Ava" I said grandly gesturing to Ava causing her to laugh "so Ava what is you full name?" I questioned "Ava Marie Smith" she replied "pretty!" I replied "thanks!" She said "okay next favorite color?" "Teal" this went on for about the next 10 minutes before we decided to watch a movie. Before we put it in I asked "Ava are you sure this is okay for your concussion?" "Eh I'll be fine" she replied "okay" I said hesitantly before putting in the movie and laying down next to Ava.

(Ava's POV)

After the movie was over I came to discover that Nash had fell asleep with his head on my shoulder. I laughed "Nash, Nash wake up" I said. "Huh?" he asked sleepily "you fell asleep" I replied "oh sorry" he said "it's fine I think Mahogany and I are going to head over so bye you guys" I said. "Bye Ava" Nash replied before Mahogany and I walked back over to our room.

(Nash's POV)

I can't believe I fell asleep on her shoulder so stupid! "Still think you don't like her?" Matt asked "shut up Matt" I said "okay, okay" he said backing off. But maybe he was right, did I like her? I couldn't be I can't actually I promised myself I wouldn't get into another relationship so soon after my last disaster. So what was I doing?

(Ava's POV)

When we got back to our room I instantly head to the bathroom to get ready for bed. When I got out Mahogany was staring at her phone "Um Ava you might wanna check twitter." she said "why?" I asked confused when I picked my phone up I saw that I had gain like 100 followers in the past two minutes i wondered why then I saw the picture of me and Nash captioned -i ship it-. I groaned "who posted this?" I asked "Matt I think" Mahogany replied "ugh!" I sighed before getting into bed "you might wanna turn off your phone" Mahogany said "why?" I asked then my phone started to go crazy as I got a ton of new follower notifications. "That's why" she replied as I turned off my phone and put it in the charger I sighed "goodnight Mahogany" I said "goodnight Ava" she replied before she turned out the light and I felling to a dreamless sleep.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you liking it so far! Sorry for such short chapters!

-Lily 💕