Chapter 10

(Ava's POV)

I stared at Chelsea's perfectly fake features, as they start change and shape into something different something menacing. But I stared into those icy blue and saw a glimpse of something soft and delicate, hurt. She was hurt that Nash moved on so fast, I almost sorry for her until I remembered what she had said. "I'm Ava, Nash's new girlfriend" I says smiling as sweetly as I can "and what is he doing with a bitch like you?" She asked glaring "well after you little slut broke his heart he needed someone to help him through his break up and seeing that I'm not I bitch we started dating." I said smugly as Nash looked at me proudly before turning back to Chelsea, smirking. She curled up her fists at her side "you little bi-" but I cut her off and leaned forward so that I was speaking right into her ear "try it I dare you" I whisper and leaned back, as Nash looked at me confused but I knew that she couldn't resist. She threw a weak punch that I easily dodged but still fell to the ground and let out a very loud, dramatic cry and started making a very big scene causing Nash to look at me weirdly, I just sent back a look reading just-go-with-it-I-know-what-I'm-doing he just sent back a almost nonexistent nod. I see a security guard come over "what's going on over here?" He asked seriously as I whimper and say "she punched me" as Chelsea glared "I did not!" She protested but the guard just gave her a look "then what is she doing on the ground?" He asked pointing at me "I-" she started "look, let me just escort you out of the park" he said cutting her off as she glared holes into my face. "Are you sure you're ok?" He asked looking at me "yeah I'm good" I replied getting up with the help of Nash. He just nodded before walking away with Chelsea. I turned back to Matt, Nash and Kayla who were looking at me with looks of surprise pride and appreciation "what?" I asked as Nash burst out laughing and Kayla came over and hugged me laughing too "this is why we are friends" I laughs and hug her back when we let go Matt's still looking at me oddly "remind me never to mess with you" he said now smiling as I smirk "you should go out for drama club at your school" Nash said looking at me, I shrugged "eh not really my thing" I said smiling as they all laugh and we start walking again.

Chelsea's POV

Who does she think she is? I can't believe she even did that! I thought to myself as I walked back to my car after being escorted out of the park. She's different then I thought she was going to be and I made the stupid mistake of underestimating her. But nobody public embarrasses without paying and trust me that bitch was going to pay. Nobody knows what I'm capable of but they are going to find out soon enough.