Chapter 7

(Ava's POV)

"Maggie!" I yelled as Nash ran over and I jumped down "wait wait the Starbucks" she said before setting them down on the table "okay okay" she said before hugging me. By now the rest of the guys and girls had walked down and picked up their drink. "I texted Cameron to ask what you all wanted" she explained when I gestured to the assortment of lattes and frappes "oh" I said picking up my favorite a strawberries and creme I hated coffee it was too bitter for me. "We should probably get backstage fans will be let in, in about 20 minutes" Nash said so we all got backstage to wait till it was time for the boys to go on.

(Nash's POV)

"Hey dude" I heard and turned around Matt was standing there smiling "you know what I think we should do?" He asked in a hushed voice "do I wanna know" I replied he just laughed "I think that we should introduce Maggie and Ava to our fans it'll be fun" he said I nodded slowly "ok cool but we don't tell the girls agreed?" he nodded and said "agreed" before he walked away. I walked over to Ava and Maggie who were fiddling on their phones "hey girls" I said while grabbing a chair and sitting on it backwards "hope you don't get bored while were on stage" I said "nah we'll be fine" Maggie replied back as Ava nodded I just smiled and walked away towards mahogany and Kayla working on music. "So is all the music set because fans are coming in now, so we have to get started" I asked mahogany "yep everything's ready to go" she replied with a smile

(Ava's POV)

"Well that was weird I said turning to Maggie "eh it's Nash Grier what do you expect" she replied "we've known him for 2 days" I pointed out "I hear things" she replied I just laughed and turned back to my phone but I still couldn't shake the feeling that something was up. As the guys got the ok from their manager they ran out on stage and did their normal intro or so I was told from Kayla who was filling me in on it. When they settled down Nash took the mic and began to speak "hey guys! I'm so glad that all of you came!" With that he got a roar of cheers "we actually have some very special guest today" he said before Matt took the microphone "My very beloved girlfriend kayla" he said as Kayla walked out waving to everyone and kissing passionately before standing best to him. "Guys, guys there are children present!" Nash said before Cameron very dramatically covered Hayes eyes earning a laugh from everyone. "And our new friends Ava and Maggie!" I looked at Maggie who looked as shocked as I felt, there was no way we were going out there in front all those people. So we did the only sensible thing to do we ran although that probably wasn't the best idea because there wasn't anywhere to run or hide so soon enough like I felt two strong arms wrap around me I squealed and I heard Matt from the stage say "it looks like our two friends are shy maybe they need a nudge" before laughing as Nash threw me over his shoulder "Nash stop put me down, Maggie help!" I yelled he ran on stage and I soon saw Cameron walk on with Maggie over his shoulder they put us down but stood close in case we decided to bolt. I rolled my eyes but waved at the fans who were laughing at our little scene.

(Nash's POV)

All our fans were laughing as we put the girls down. I introduce them and then we needed an idea of what to do "hey why don't we play truth or dare but if one of us picks truth another one of us gets to ask but if we pick dates we pick a fan to ask" Ava suggested we all nodded "you all ok with that?" I asked the crowd we got a ton of screams so we took that as a yes. "Okay Cameron truth or dare?" Maggie asked "dare" he replied with a smile so Maggie picked a random fan "I dare you to hold Maggie 'just married' style as long as you possibly can" the fan replied with a smirk.

(Ava's POV)

"You have some really weird fans out there" I whispers to Nash as Cameron swung a shocked looking Maggie up into his arms. "So do I get to kiss the bride?" Cameron asked smugly while Maggie just glared back but you could see she was blushing. "Ava truth or dare?" Cameron asked me "truth" I replied "who out of all of us could you see yourself-" "don't even go there" I snapped Cameron laughed "I was going to say dating but that just shows us how your mind works" he said smirking I blushed slightly "I guess you, or Nash" I admitted "aww that's so sweet you like me" Nash yelled in a weird voice hugging me from behind while Cameron just smiled. "You moron" I said laughing "ok your turn Maggie truth or dare?" This went on for a while even though the fans always made sure it was interesting with their weird dares. "This is our last one" Matt said "so Nash truth or dare?" "Dare" Nash replied "ok then" Matt said turning to the crowd and pointing a girl in a blue 'I love Matt Espinosa' t-shirt. I rolled my eyes he's so full of himself I thought to myself "-Ava" I snapped back to reality when I heard my name and looked around "what?" Cameron looked smirking and Nash was looking smug "our wonderful fan just dare Nash to kiss you" Matt said carefully "ready babe?" Nash asked raising an eyebrow, I rolled my eyes "don't call me that" I said "okay princess" Nash replied coming closer to me. My breath hitched as he was about a centimeter away now and he smirked, wait what was happening to me. I focus and rolled my eyes at him As he lowered his mouth to mine his lips were so soft as I moved mine with his.

(Nash's POV)

It felt so right so nice there was defiantly a spark there not to sound cliché or anything "Ahem" *cough cough* "get a room you two" as we jump apart they whole room erupted with cheers. We were blushing so hard and all the guys were smirking madly as we glared. What just happened? It was just a little kiss, but could I be in love with Ava?

--------------------------------------------------

Yay! I like this chapter what do you think? Comment!

-Lily💕