6 | Ruling by your side

❌ Trigger Warning !! - Blood, Death Mention - !! Warning Trigger❌

"DUDE!!" (Y/N) screamed being thrown against a wall. "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME??" They wiped the blood from their mouth. "YOU SAID YOU WOULD RULE BY MY SIDE, BUT THEM YOU BETRAY ME!!" Waluigi yelled at them, picking them up and throwing them against another wall. "DO YOU WANT TO END UP LIKE YOUR FRIENDS?" "I'D RATHER DO THAT THEN DIE AGAIN!!!" They screamed. Waluigi dropped them with a thud while they tried to stand up. "Again?" Waluigi asked. "Yes, again. Back in my hometown, before I came here: There was a school shooting, while I almost got killed. Thankfully, he left, but I don't want to die, after surviving that." (Y/N) said, wiping tears from their eyes and they carefully stood up. "Here, I'll make a deal, I won't hurt you, or your friends, as long as you rule by my side. Deal?" Waluigi asked, putting his hand out. (Y/N) stood there, looking at his hand. "What if I don't accept the offer you have?" They questioned. "Say goodbye to you and your friends." Waluigi teased, pulling out his staff from behind. "Alright, It's a deal!" (Y/N) said, shaking his hand. He put a crown on their head while turning his hat into a purple crown. "Now, let's rule the Mushroom Kingdom, to each his own! With rejection!" Waluigi yelled cheerfully, putting his staff into the air.

"So, what else can your staff do?" (Y/N) asked while sitting on their throne, their legs over one armrest and their head resting on the other. "It can make people into T-Posing Zombies but I don't know how to do that yet, for now, I'm using a mushroom to do that." Waluigi said, playing with his staff. "What about the whole, Sans Telekhenisis thing? How'd you do that?" (Y/N) asked again. "Oh, that? That was the staff too." Waluigi answered. "What about.... the actually, better question. Do I get powers too?" (Y/N) asked happily, them facing Waluigi, sitting on their throne properly. "Yep. There's a training for that, but you can do that later. For now, you are sitting here, and ruling by my side. Training the T-Pose Zombies to fight out there, making more T-Pose zombies, 'till the whole Mushroom Kingdom is a T-Pose Apocalypse, so everyone knows what it's like to feel rejected!" Waluigi yelled, standing on his throne with one foot on the armrest, while the other one is on the seat part. "Okay, then. Well, you might as well train them. Say, where do we sleep?"(Y/N0 asked, as they yawned since it has been a long day for them. "Up the stairs to the left, it's labelled with your name on it." Waluigi said, sitting back down. "Kk" (Y/N) said, getting off the throne and walking up the stairs.

Once they got to their bedroom, they sat down on their bed. They looked outside the window and saw a circle with purple swirls around it. 'Am I even in the Mushroom Kingdom anymore?' they thought as they layed down and closed their eyes. 'This better have been the right choice.' They thought before drifting off into slumber.

'There are a million things I could've wished for.

The timeline I end up with you could've never happened

If it wasn't for you. I would have never seen you.

So, thank you.'