18 | WOTFI (1/4)

SMG4 woke to a purple dimension, Mario on his left and (Y/N) on his right. Mario soon woke, then (Y/N).

"What's going on? What happened?" SMG4 asked, frantically looking around.

"I don't know!"

"Waluigi threw a dimension traveler at you." (Y/N) spoke with ease in their voice. Mario and SMG4 gave them a concerned look. "Again, being someone's slave has taught you many things, like how to fly in this dimension, and control others like some Meta Runner." (Y/N) sighed and flew upwards. "Yeah, okay. You show off." Mario rolled his eyes. (Y/N) did the same before a purple beam summoned. "Welcome to this dimension!" Waluigi laughed. "What do you want us here for?!" SMG4 yelled back. "Just to tell you that I am going to be giving you your questions!"

"What?" Mario questioned.

"I'M BRINGING YOU WOTFI, MY STYLE!" Waluigi laughed.

SMG4 and Mario screamed as they were teleported to a new destination. "Where are we?" SMG4 asked as Mario shrugged. "I don't know." There was a stage in front of them. Bob, soon came out. "What is up, b!%^#s!" He said. "Oh please don't tell me..." SMG4 sighed before it cut to Waluigi holding the comment.

"Survive bob's raps" (added by SparkyTheEevee) (hope this was satisfactory enough.) was what it said.

"Oh no, we aren't surviving for long if it's his raps. Plus, it's probably going to be some sort of dis-track." SMG4 denied. "Well you're going to have to if you want to survive." Waluigi said from above as SMG4 sighed. "Well then."

"You ready, b&#^&s?!"

"God I hope so." Mario pulled out spaghetti as Bob began to rap.

"What's up guys, It's me. Bo-" Before he could finish his name, SMG4 put his ears to his head and Mario did the same. "You suck."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@NEXTREDLION on Wattpad

Meggy and Tari have to go on a date.

"This is going to be awkward..." Meggy clutched her shirt. "Well, where would you like to go?" Tari asked. "A splat-fest competition. One I can compete in." Meggy replied looking off into the distance. "Well, we can do that! I can cheer you on!" Tari cheered as Meggy sighed. "Okay, that's fine. I was hoping you could compete." Tari noticed this and cheered again. "I can compete in a virtual competition, that way, if we both win, it'll be like we played together!" "Alright, that'll do." Meggy sighed as there was rustling in a bush. Meggy went to check it out and it was (Y/N). "What the heck, (Y/N)!?" Meggy yelled as they ran away. Tari just stood there in shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@NEXTREDLION on Wattpad

(Y/N) has to go all mission impossible to get Mario's spaghetti.

"Mission On It!" (Y/N) said, starting from the outside skirts of the castle. They put on their dark grey mask in their already dark grey outfit. It was currently late at night and Mario was calculated to be sleeping. (Y/N) looked at the front doors of the castle, determination in their eyes. "Alright, lets go!" They whispered yelled as they ran to the castle doors, and started knocking.

They twisted the knobs and entered the castle. (Y/N) snuck into the kitchen with black food and front flips here and there. Entering the kitchen, determination still within them, looked in the fridge, only to see Mario inside the fridge, eating... spaghetti. "Were you here to steal my spaghetti?" Mario asked annoyed. "Yeah." (Y/N) replied. "Shoo, this is mine." Mario shooed them off. "Well that was a waste of time!" (Y/N) threw their mask to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@A_nebby_not_in_a_bag on Wattpad

Watch Paint Dry Without Memes, YouTube, Food, etc.

"Well, this is going to suck." Mario pouted as Daisy was painted a layer of paint on a wall. "Hey, at least it's a good colour!" SMG4 replied, pointing at the wall. The colour was a light lilac. "SMG4's not wrong." (Y/N) shrugged.

"Okay, look at the wall." Daisy said as the 3 of them looked at the wall. "3,2,1 GO!!" She shouted as the timer started. Mario gave up almost instantly and SMG4 gave up after about 2 or so hours. (Y/N) kept it up for another 2 minutes before laying on the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's Part 1/4! Sorry for the long wait! I'm still open for suggestions! ~ Lizzy