11 | Hypnotism

NOTE: I DO NOT KNOW THE ACTUAL MEANING OF HYPNOTISM, NOR I DO NOT THINK IT IS A WORD (future me: it is just referred to as hypnosis) SO MY DEFINITION IS NOT IN ALL RELATED TO THE REAL ONE (IF THERE IS ONE).

BTW THIS IS ALL IN (Y/N)'S POV (FINALLY XD)

~~~~

Hypnotism: noun. Meaning: Hypnotizing the one you love, at least. That's what I interpret it as. But, my thoughts are completely wrong when I saw this offer.

Let me explain:

After I got my flying and control powers I went over to where Waluigi stood, now. As you may know, I flew over and captured Princess Peach and Bowser, correct? Well, there are some details you may have missed after the events, either you were looking away, or your brain was just mush. So let's backtrack.

I flew over to Waluigi after capturing the 2. "Nice going (Y/N). Helping out with this, I can see you care about becoming a fellow member of this plan of action." Waluigi smirked. "Well, you do what you gotta do," I smirked back. "How about you find Mario, SMG4, Saiko, and Tari? I need to talk to them." "Alright, king!" I put my hand to my forehead. "But, before you go. How about some little... Oh, I don't know, some inspiration or motivation to keep you going?" He stirred his hat in his hand. "Alright, what'cha got." I leaned over one of the armrests while flying, might I add. "I need you to look me in the eyes, that's all really." He threw the hat onto the ground, looking at me. I nodded and looked him straight in the eyes, but then suddenly, I felt dizziness, like my body, it felt loose.

Apparently, I was being kissed by him. When it ended, he just smirked as I fell to the ground. I woke up later that day, feeling less dizzier than before, i stood up to look in the mirror in my room. Purple. Eyes. I started freaking out. 'Why are my eyes purple? How did they end up like this?' I thought in mu head, but then, all of a sudden, I started a manic laugh, if felt like I wasn't even myself! I kept laughing, laughing,laughing. Until I started flying. 'What's going on?' I asked myself. I flew out of my room and where the castle was.

'What am I doing with myself?'