17 | Mario and the Waluigi Apocalypse

OKAY IF SEPTER IS SPELLED WRONG BLAME MY PHONE! IT HAS NO CLUE IF ITS SEPTER OR SCEPTER OR NEITHER!

"Okay, head to Mario's, save Meggy, save the kingdom. Should be easy." SMG4 muttered to himself. "Uhh yeah, with Waluigi at our hands, no chance." (Y/N) twiddled their thumbs. "Oh come on think positive!" "What positivity do I have to give if I was basically a slave to Waluigi?" (Y/N) rolled their eyes. "Touché" SMG4 commented. SMG4 soon pulled the car to a stop. "Are we there yet?" (Y/N) asked. "Yep, you're going in there though!" "What?" (Y/N) took off from their seat. "Oh come on, he'd be happy to know one of his friends are okay!" SMG4 exclaimed while (Y/N) rolled their eyes. "Alright fine." (Y/N) took off from where they were sitting to go knock on Mario's door. They knocked about 3 times before Mario opened the door, his eyes lit up. "(Y/N)!" He yelled while (Y/N) tried to pat them on the back, but was taken in a really hard hug, almost choking them. "Okay, yeah, I'm fine, we got that out of the way." Mario let them down. "Okay, here. If you didn't know, Waluigi is almost done taking over, recently he tried to change the flag. So, you, me, and SMG4 are going to go on an adventure to save everyone and seek how to defeat him. You with us?" (Y/N) stuck their hand out of Mario to take. He nodded grabbing their hand and running to the bus.

"Welcome aboard Mario." SMG4 greeted him. "Is there food on this bus?" Mario asked, searching for food. "No, not really. We didn't have time so we just packed weapons, plus, there would be no time to eat, Mario. We have to save the kingdom from Waluigi." SMG4 replied. "Uhh...." (Y/N) looked at their open door. T-Pose zombies were coming in fast. "SMG4! T-POSE ZOMBIES ARE ATTACKING THE BUS!" Mario yelled. (Y/N) looked at Mario. "No Shit Sherlock!" They yelled. While Mario and (Y/N) we're having a little argument, SMG4 had enough and hit the gas pedal so hard, it knocked most of the zombies out of the way. (Y/N) and Mario has to latch onto the doors he was driving so fast. "Guys, grab weapons." SMG4 stopped the car to look at the 2. "Fight them until the way is clear." (Y/N) nodded and so did Mario as they grabbed weapons.
"Okay, this shall do." (Y/N) muttered as they grabbed a bat, while Mario grabbed some nun-chucks, which he started playing with. (Y/N) started swinging some zombies as more and more and closer to the bus. "THEY ARE COMING IN FAST!" They yelled, swinging some the best they could. Mario wasn't paying close enough attention as he was grabbed by a T-Pose zombie. SMG4 reaches his hand out for Mario to grab but he was too late, he was sinking in while the zombies tried to make him one. (Y/N) kept swinging their bat, depending SMG4 the best they could as he tried to reach for Mario's hand. It was hopeless for him...

.
.
.
Until a gash of wind came by. Mario opened his eyes, (Y/N) looked up and so did SMG4. "Saiko?!" Mario yelled. Saiko swung with all her might, depending Mario as he got back in the bus. "Glad your alright, Maro." (Y/N) hugged Mario, but it was more of an awkward side hug, but Mario accepted the fact they weren't used to hugs. SMG4 got jealous of this sight and looked back at Saiko. He got in the driver seat and started driving towards their destination, which caused (Y/N) and Mario to quickly take a seat. Saiko jumped in too at the right time.

"That was amazing!!" (Y/N) looked at her and smiled.
"Shush." Saiko blushed.
"Tomato faced"

Saiko slapped Mario hard enough to make his face hurt. Mario groaned in pain. (Y/N) looked at SMG4. "You know how we're getting there, right? Like how we are going to defeat him?" They asked as SMG4 stayed silent for a moment. "We're going back to Glitch-Con. I saw a purple beam. That must be where he's hiding his staff." He finally responded. "Waluigi is that stupid enough?" Saiko asked.

"Being his 'Slave' has taught me that anyone can be stupid enough, all it takes is love."

SMG4 drive the bus through Glitch-Con. "Great job, idiot." (Y/N) mumbled. Mario and SMG4 were screaming at this point. "SMG4? Mario?" Someone said.
"Master hand! Get them!" Waluigi yelled from behind the bus. Master hand broke free from his trance and attacked the bus.
"Don't worry guys!" Mario cried as (Y/N) rolled their eyes.
"We're here to save you!"
SMG4 said something before Master Hand cake at full speed to the bus. Saiko got onto the top of the bus.

"Saiko! What are you doing? You're going to get hurt!" (Y/N) yelled as they looked out a 'window'. She went full charge in Master Hand as she knocked it down with her hammer. (Y/N) gasped. Master hand fell to the ground.
The bus was moving closer to where Waluigi's staff stood. "OKAY GET THE STAFF, BREAK IT, NORMAL!" (Y/N) yelled at everyone before the bus crashed into the stand it was on. Mario and SMG4 jumped out of the bus while (Y/N) kind of flopped out. They groaned in pain silently.

"NO! MY SEPTER" Waluigi yelled as Mario and SMG4 jumped from pedestal to pedestal. "Jump Mario! JUMP!" SMG4 said. (Y/N) just gave a thumbs up as they tried to stand up.
Mario and SMG4 made it to the closest platform they could before Mario ran up and grabbed it, or at least, he tried to. Waluigi snapped his fingers, making Mario miss the scepter, and it going to Waluigi. He laughed. (Y/N) looked at him with a grim expression on their face.

"You actually thought you had a chance at getting my scepter?" Waluigi said. "Why the heck would I put it there only guarded by four idiots?" (Y/N) looked at them with sorrow, then back at Waluigi with their grim face. "What are we going to do SMG4?" Mario asked him.
Suddenly, there was a scream, a anime scream. Saiko was captured in the hand of Master hand. "Let go of me, you pervert!" She yelled. Saiko was then a T-Pose zombie. "Saiko No!!" SMG4 and (Y/N) yelled to her.
"YOU... YOU... YOU PURPLE HEADED NIGY MUGGINS! YOU'RE GONING TO PAY FOR YOUR SINS AND ACTIONS!" (Y/N) screamed as Waluigi looked down at them.
"Yes! Call me names! Hate me! I love it!" Waluigi cheered with rejection in his voice.

"God you're a weirdo.." Mario muttered. Waluigi laughed again. "And, now that you 3 are here, my set is finally complete!" He laughed.
(Y/N) looked over to where all his T-Pose zombies stood, then recognizing a face. "Mya..." they muttered, holding back tears and clutching their shirt where their heart was.
"What the heck are you talking about?" SMG4 asked. Master hand brought out familiar faces out on a cart. X, Steve, Peach, Bob, Toad, and many others were also T-Pose zombies.
"Holy crap.." Mario gasped as he saw all the zombies.
"It's everyone..."
"And now that you're here..." Waluigi charged up his staff.
"IT'S TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD WHAT REJECTION TRULY FEELS LIKE!"
"Why? Why are you doing this?!" SMG4 asked him. "What could you possibly want!?"
Waluigi chuckled.
"Oh, SMG4... I just want to play a game."

Waluigi sent a ball of electric green and shot it between SMG4 and Mario, hitting them both. They were then soon teleported. "As for you," Waluigi pointed at (Y/N). He the same ball at them, which missed completely, since they used self defence.
"What...?" (Y/N) was holding their phone (or tablet) out, it was glowing green. "Here, I'll just teleport myself to where they are.." they said as they soon did so.

Waluigi looked confused for a moment to then laughed harder than you could imagine. He opened a portal and left to where the 3 were.

~~~
Sorry for the wait! Here's approximately 1400 words! Bye!