| 23 |

*~*~*~*~*

^ Astrilde's Dress

^ Astrilde's Dress

^ Wanda's Dress

~=~

 Music blared all around Astrilde as she walked into the Avengers tower's "living room". Her memory flashed to the night of Ultron's arrival. Except this party seemed less... elegant? There were more drinks floating around, and the clothing everyone wore reminded her more of a Midgardian bar than a billionaire's party. Shrugging, Astrilde headed toward the bar.

  As she walked, she couldn't help but smile at how confident she felt in the dress she was wearing. The pink dress was made of a lace-type fabric, which only reached mid-thigh. However, there was also a sheer fabric that was part of the dress, which reached her ankles. Finally, white converse completed her outfit. Overall, she looked pretty cute.

  Once Astrilde arrived at the bar, she looked around for a certain brunette. However, Wanda was nowhere to be seen. Astrilde frowned, walking behind the unattended bar to pour herself a glass of wine.

  "Where's Wanda? I thought I'd find you two together," Natasha's voice filled Astrilde's ears. She glanced up from the glass she had started to stare into. The red head stood across the bar from Astrilde, holding an alcoholic drink Astrilde couldn't name. Before responding, Astrilde admired Natasha's form-fitting black dress, which complimented the Black Widow nicely.

  "I have no clue. We got into a bit of a tiff, and I am not sure everything is quite resolved," Astrilde admitted offhandedly. She didn't mention how it could have been resolved, if F.R.I.D.A.Y. hadn't interrupted.

  "I heard from Tony that Wanda stormed off earlier." Nat's words were prompt-like as she attempted to used a spy tactic to get Astrilde to speak. The Asgardian didn't fall for it, as she was in no mood to speak about what had happened between herself and Wanda. It was personal.

  "Since when did you start talking to Stark? From what my brother has told me, you both hate each other."

  "Hate is a strong word. I can tolerate him... sometimes." Astrilde raised her eyebrows at the other woman's words. "I know you're trying to change the subject too." Astrilde closed her eyes, taking a generous sip of her wine before placing it on the counter.