2. Brave New World

Thank you all for being so amazing about the fact that this chapter is a up a week later than intended. I wasn't expecting my computer to crash (though who really is) but you guys really have been an amazing group of people who have been so supportive. I hope you enjoy this next chapter and let me know what you think is going to happen in the next chapter. I would love to hear your guys' thoughts. Love you all!  

Allison had woken up to an incessant ringing that she had ignored for the past five minutes, but unfortunately the caller didn't understand what being ignored meant. She reached over and grabbed her phone not even bothering to look at the caller ID. "What do you want?" "You are helping me and Bonnie set up for the carnival." Elena said with a sigh and an eye roll. "Remember? Caroline is in the hospital and we promised." "No, you guys promised and decided to include me without my knowledge so... I am going to go back to sleep." Allison said. She was about to hang up the phone, even with Elena protesting over the other end but stopped midway. She noticed Damon standing in her bedroom doorway and pulled the phone back up to her face. She quickly spoke over Elena's nagging. "You know what, I changed my mind. I'm on my way." And hung up before Elena could get another word in. 

Allison got up and started getting her clothes together to get changed into before she left and completely ignored Damon hoping he would leave, but Damon being Damon made that wish of hers impossible. "Alliecat, oh Alliecat." Damon said in a sing-song manner as he waved his hand in her face. She slapped his hand out of her face and angrily pushed him back. "I don't know what you're doing here, but just know that if I could revoke your invitation rights into my house like on 'True Blood' your little blood sucking, brother killing ass would so be uninvited." Damon chuckled lightly trying to pretend that, that jab didn't hurt, especially coming from Allison, but he knew he caused this. He decided to make her forget what they had actually talked about, or rather almost talked about last night. 

"Oh don't be such a sour puss. He's alive isn't he? You guys act like he actually stayed dead." Damon said as he walked around her room knowing that her eyes were glaring daggers at him right now. "Also 'True Blood' is so not accurate. Don't compare me to a crappy vampire show. You're like Caroline who compared me to 'Twilight'.  We're in the real world where vampires burn in the sun and their invitation can't be revoked." He bent down and picked up her copy of 'Gone With the Wind' and smiled lightly before placing it back on her bedside table. He turned back towards her and smirked. "God, It's like you don't know me at all." 

"Why did you come here Damon? If it's to annoy me or piss me off you've completed your task and you can go." "I actually came to talk to you about the Lockwood's. That is, if you're are still interested in finding out more about them." Allison set her clothes on her dresser and crossed her arms. "Of course I'm interested." "Good, well then, I'll tell you everything I know as long as we're good." "As long as we're Good?" Allison asked. "Yeah, Jeremy's little mishap, very unfortunate." Damon tsked as he shook his head. "You drop the being pissed at me act and I'll divulge my dirty little secrets." He said with a wink. Allison walked over to him as calmly as she could and Damon's smirk grew before it dropped completely when she grabbed him by the ear pulling him towards her face.

"God, it's like you don't know me at all." Allison repeated him with a breathy laugh before a scowl came onto her face. "My being pissed at you is not an act. When you killed Jeremy, and yes you killed Jeremy you just happened to get lucky with the ring. Now I suggest you get out of my house before I resort to doing it for you." She released his ear and then grabbed her clothes and slammed the bathroom door shut. He sighed realizing that this was going to be a lot harder then he thought and quickly left to go to the Lockwood's to speak with Carol.

Before Allison left she looked at herself one last time in the mirror to make sure she looked okay. She nodded to herself and was about to walk out of the room when a photo on her dresser caught her eye. It was a photo of her and Elena at last years carnival. Elena's mom had taken the picture of the two girls as they walked to the carnival so excited to meet up with Tyler and Matt.