6. Plan B

Hey everyone! I just wanted to give a special thanks to all of you for all the votes and comments. It means the world to me that you are reading this story and voting/commenting. I'm so glad you are all enjoying Allison's journey. I did want to give a special shout out to novacarpediem. Your comments always make my day so please keep them coming. Everyone is welcome to comment so please do so.

Allison had received a call from Damon to head over as soon as possible so when she walked in and saw Jeremy she was stunned

Allison had received a call from Damon to head over as soon as possible so when she walked in and saw Jeremy she was stunned. She thought that maybe something had happened to Liz, she was definitely not expecting to see Jeremy there. "Jeremy? What the hell are you doing here?" She asked as she crossed her arms. 

Damon poured himself a drink and turned to Allison. "Apparently Shaggy from the Scooby Gang over here," he said as he waved his hand in Jeremy's direction who rolled his eyes, "found out that to become a werewolf you have to kill someone which means..." "Tyler isn't a werewolf yet." Allison breathed out relieved. Damon rolled his eyes at her relief for the punk but continued. "And our actual werewolf, Mason is here looking for a moonstone."

"A moonstone?" Allison asked becoming confused. "What the hell does he want with a moonstone?" Jeremy looked to Damon before clarifying to Allison. "It's a special rock connected to the werewolf legend. That's why he's here." Allison turned her attention to Jeremy and gave him a questioning look. "Does Elena know that you're here?" Jeremy stayed quiet and looked to Damon hoping he would be on his side.   

Damon smirked realizing that Elena had no idea. "Oh, you haven't told her, have you?" "Well, Elena doesn't want me getting involved in all this." "And you're a Gilbert and you just can't help yourself. Wow. Your search for life's purpose is as obvious as it is tragic." Damon told him taking a sip of his bourbon. 

Allison glared at Damon for his choice of words which he just shrugged to. "Jeremy there's a reason you haven't been involved in all of this." Allison told him making him  roll his eyes and glare at her. "What. Are you going to try and stop me too. Come on Allison. I thought you were the cool one." Allison placed her hand over her heart. "I am truly offended that you don't think I am the cool one. I was just going to say that I hope your sneakier then you use to be. You never really were good at lying to your sister or me." Damon chuckled lightly making Allison smile and Jeremy give them both a glare. "Shut up."

Damon pulled out his phone and started to text someone. "Who are you texting?" Allison asked as she strode up to him and tried to peer over his shoulder. Damon looked at her through the corner of his eye. "Ric. He has some stuff from Isobel's office that might help us out." He told her. "Well, at least your good for something." Allison joked making Jeremy stifle a laugh. 

Damon gave her a playful glare and quickly sped her against the wall. Jeremy's eyes widened at the action and he quickly ran towards them worried for Allison but stopped when he heard her laugh. "What are you going to do?" Allison asked with slight excitement. Damon heard the excitement in her voice and smirked. "Oh, I could think of a few things."