>Youtuber/Male<

Spots filled: 2/3

Name: Leo Luke Lee

Alter Ego (YouTube username):
@FRIES🐝4GUYS

At Least 2 Personality Traits:
Friendly, Good/Smooth Talker/Persuasive, Always Smiling, His Bad Side Is Ugly, Nonjudgmental, Kind, Can Be Charming When He Wants To, Finds Sex Humor Hilarious

Appearance (Eyes, Hair, freckles, no freckles, eye color, hair color, skin color, etc.):
Human/Anime

Faceclaim is Jimin

Faceclaim is Jimin

Gender: Male

Height: 6'0

Age: 19

Birthday: May 24th

Species: Human

Sexuality: Pansexual

Backstory: Leo was always the friendly, energetic type and so his parents put him in gymnastics like his older sister to give him something to do. He stopped doing gymnastics and started playing basketball at age 13, though he still can do a couple things in a gymnasium and is still flexible. Once he blew up on YouTube after a year of being a vlogger  he really enjoyed making videos on Youtube and enhanced his computer skills. He would talk, give advice, make a fool of himself, and do some crazy things like doing the splits between two monkey bar sets just to make people smile and laugh. He did end up having a YouTuber rivalry with a YouTuber named @jadenismehname (aka Jaden Brown) who is almost as popular as Leo but in real life they where friends, they just thought it would be funny and make things interesting if they each posted a rap about each other making fun of each other's channels and it went viral saying their each other rivals.

Likes: Brownies, Chocolate, Watching YouTube, Making YouTube Videos, Math, His Dog Snickerdoodle, Yoga, Baking, Video Games, Animals

Dislikes: The Haters, People Who Think Their Better Than Everybody Else, Meat, Politics

Strength: Persuasion (persuading people), Giving Presentations, Math, Working With Computers

Weakness: People He Personally Knows Making Him Feel Less, Others Crying

Special Talents: Talking People Into And/Or Out Of Things, Flexible

Languages They Can Speak:
English, Spanish, and Korean

Other: He has one older sister and a younger sister, he's the middle child and the only boy in his family since he hasn't seen his father since his parents divorce. Also, Leo is a Vegetarian.

                                  Scenario:

  You just moved to a new school and you hear a couple people saying a famous YouTuber attends the school you do. You get excited wondering who it is, when you see him you immediately recognize him as Leo Lee aka FRIES🐝4GUYS. He is laughing at something someone said and you see him wave to them and start to leave as the bell rings. You run after him and accidentally bump into him before saying hi. You fall and he quickly turns around and helps you up, his crazy blue hair falling in his face. "Woah, careful there beautiful/handsome." He says with a smile.

                                You say/do...

••                                                                           ••