>Wolf/Male<

Spots filled: 0/2

Name: Everett Carter Shaw

At Least 2 Personality Traits:
Playful, can be a tease, always active, good fashion sense

Appearance (Eyes, Hair, freckles, no freckles, eye color, hair color, skin color, etc.):

Gender: Male

Gender: Male

Height: 5'9

Age: 21

Birthday: March 19th

Species: Werewolf

Sexuality: Pansexual

Family: In a pack of around twenty wolves, his brother is the Alpha

Backstory: Carter had no doubt his brother would one day be Alpha and supported him his whole life. His brother may be a year younger than Carter but he was far more studious and taller than Carter, which Carter didn't mind. He loved his brother and was glad he was Alpha. But their father on the other hand was disappointed in Carter, thinking the eldest should take lead. Unfortunately there parents died and so his brother, Adrain, became the Alpha at age 18, which was pretty young to be Alpha of their pack. Now Carter helps out with the pack, kind of like a right hand man. A year ago another pack had started a fight with theirs and things had started getting ugly lately, both brothers were scared but ready to defend their pack.

Likes: Playing sports, when people let him talk and ramble on but also give him responses, show people he loves affection

Dislikes: People that can't take a joke, people who show no emotion

Strength: Strong (He can lift up to a ton), enhanced speed, superhuman senses

Weakness: People he loves getting hurt (kills him on the inside), Sulphate gas, Silver knives or bullets, Angels can kill Werewolves

Special Talents: Can juggle well (lol, he thinks it's funny. Cute boi 😊)

Languages They Can Speak:
English

Other:
When he's spooked he tends to yelp in surprised and gives this cute surprised look.

Scenario:
  After getting groceries, you walked home to your apartment. Later you took your trash bag and walked outside to the back to dispose of it when you saw a young man, half in your trash digging into it. You look at him disgusted as he hops out and shakes his head. Somehow he looks clean, completely spotless. He sees you and smiles, "you going to use that?" He asks gesturing to your trash bag like its normal to go through people's trash.

You do/say...

•• ••