>CampCounselor/Male<

Spots filled: 3/3

Name: Evan Zale

At Least 2 Personality Traits:
Good with kids, positive, quieter than most people, creative, adventurist, can be awkward with people

Appearance (Eyes, Hair, freckles, no freckles, eye color, hair color, skin color, etc.):

Gender: Male

Gender: Male

Height: 5'10

Age: 18

Birthday: January 20th

Species: Human

Sexuality: Pansexual

Family: Has two younger siblings that go to the camp. They are named Hailey and Brendon and they are fourteen (twins). Has a dad and mom who are younger parents since his mom had him when she was eighteen.

Backstory: Born in January, dead middle of the winter, Evan was so small he had to stay in the hospital for three weeks before his mom could take him home. He never had a terrible life but it was hard with only one grandparent supporting his mother and him. Plus he was always lucky his dad stayed with them. He had a hard time in school because of his dyslexia but he always excelled in sports, specially swimming. Being the regional champ in his senior year made his parents and himself proud but he didn't get into a very good college... he had to get a job because his scholarship didn't pay the full amount for the first two years, only for the first year so he found a summer camp job that paid decently. He told his parents about it and they scrapped up money to pay for his twin siblings to go to the camp too.

Likes: kids, drawing/painting, being active, soccer, swimming, weight lifting, looking at the stars, playing guitar

Dislikes: Awkward conversations, people calling themselves ugly or not talented or just bringing themselves down, physical fights but he will protect anyone he loves

Strength: Swimming, making kids happy, not giving up on things that are important to him

Weakness: Dyslexic

Special Talents:
Great at swimming, got first place in regionals at his high schools Boys Swim Team

Languages They Can Speak:
English, some Spanish and Italian

Other:
Has a hard time in school with his dyslexia but tries his best since he doesn't like to give up on his goals, plays the guitar

                                    Scenario:

  "Evan... Zale?" You said puzzled. You've been going to the same camp since you where eight and have never heard of this guy before. But he's your co-counselor so you want to know who this guy is.
  A few days later you drive up to the camp which is four hours away from your house and smile at seeing it, it was apart of your childhood after all. You walk to the 'office' area and get your list of 12 kids then go to the counselor cabin, which is small compared to the kids two cabins next to you. Boys on the left, girls on the right.
  You set your stuff down on the right side bed and you hear the door open and shut. You turn around to see a boy around your age, he has a sweatshirt and long pants on... isn't he warm? He doesn't say anything to acknowledge you though. Just sets his stuff on the left bed.

                              You say/do...