>CutieOnTheOutside/Male<

Spots filled: 0/2

Name: Hayden Isle

At Least 2 Personality Traits:
All Around Good Guy (or so you think), Mysterious, Laughs And Smiles A Lot, Usually Willing To Lend A Helping Hand

Appearance (Eyes, Hair, freckles, no freckles, eye color, hair color, skin color, etc.):
Human/Anime

):Human/Anime

Gender: Male

Gender: Male

Height: 5'10

Age: 19

Birthday: October 15th

Species: Human

Sexuality: Pansexual

Backstory: Hayden Isle had always been a nice guy, a normal guy... to people at his school and to his family members. But in reality he was always very interesting and smart. He knows everything there was to know about video games. But he also has a wild side, since he loves parties and dancing he goes to one every other night with a positive attitude. No one knew this but he helps a small company hack into things for money and power. His parents where average but his dad had a very bad credit score since he wasn't smart about his credit when he was a young adult and is now trying to make it better but it limits their family to things so the extra money from hacking, helps Hayden with his college funds and helping his parents out with money for his little sister who is nine years younger then him.

Likes: Watching Youtube, playing video games, parties, dancing, cats, fish as pets, hanging out with his ten year old sister, bright colored sweatshirts

Dislikes: taking care of drunk people even though he always goes to parties, pumpkins, people talking bad about his sister or bullying her, legos

Strength: Good at knowing when to back down in a disagreement, it's hard to get mad at him

Weakness: When angry (which almost never happens) he tends to throw things out of anger and not able to control it. 

Special Talents: Video Game Genius, Great dancer, good with kids

Languages They Can Speak:
English

Other: Has a ten year old sister that he'd protect with his life. Can play the clarinet.

Scenario:

     You where walking around at a video game convention when you saw a small crowd of people watching two people play a shooting video game. The man with the beanie on his head won and the other sighed, dropping the controller and giving it to another person saying good luck. The winner of the game looked quite familiar but you didn't dwell on it for long. After watching him defeat two others at the same game and winning some money you left the convention.
The next day in your second class of the week you look over and see the guy from the previous day at the convention writing down some notes. He was the winner. You thought. After class he was walking out when you went up to him. He looked at you. "Hi, do you need something?" He asked with a small, welcoming smile.

You say/do...

•• ••