>Suicidal/Female<

Spots filled: 2/3

Name: Christine (Chrissy) Taylor

At Least 2 Personality Traits:
Quiet When In A Crowd But Loud When Alone With You, Doubtful, Restless When Alone, Sarcastic, Cute When Angry But She Rarely Gets Angry, Book Smart, Kind To Animals, Patient With Kids

Appearance (Eyes, Hair, freckles, no freckles, eye color, hair color, skin color, etc.): Human/Anime (green eyes)

): Human/Anime (green eyes)

Gender: Female

Gender: Female

Height: 5'4

Age: 22

Birthday: January 2nd

Species: Human

Sexuality: Pansexual

Backstory: Always was ignored by her single mom when she was young and got into trouble in school a lot for her attitude. Her mother never cared when she would get emails and calls about her daughter so Chrissy didn't care either. She would always get into fights at school- verbal and physical, usually with girls but she got into a few physical ones with guys as well. She never let anyone get close except her best friend, Sophie, who is basically the opposite of her. Christine was sad when her best friend moved out of state for college but didn't say anything. She is currently majoring in K-12 History education even though she hated school herself when she was a student. Instead of starting college at 18 right after she got out of high school she waited a year to earn some money and then started college when she was 19. She had been depressed for a long time but it hit her hard the second year of college when she had lots of homework and working too much, plus not having anyone to talk to besides the once and awhile calls from her friend Sophie and not getting any support from her mom added up. The thing she does besides work and go to school is to sewing.

Likes: Ice Coffee, Making Clothes, Dyeing Her Hair, Dogs, Kids, History, Movies, Rock Music

Dislikes: People giving her sass/attitude, cats, pop/soda, Eggs, Math, People She Is Close With Ignoring Her

Strength: Making Clothes, History, being with little kids

Weakness: People talking bad about her to her or behind her back, can't take a joke, eggs (allergic), Extremely Ticklish

Special Talents: Sewing, finding good deals when buying things

Languages They Can Speak:
English, French, minimal Spanish she remembers from high school

Other: Has a sewing machine in her apartment that she uses often to either make something or fix a tear in her clothes. She's embarrassed of her tiny apartment and her past. Always wished for a sibling.

                                     Scenario:

You walked down the hallway to your second class of the year. Since you got there as the class started the only seat was next to a young women with pastille pinkish-purplish hair who was drinking a coffee. Halfway through the class you look at her and ask a question. She writes the answer down and slides it to you, not once taking her eyes off the professor who was talking. Odd.

You say/do...

•• ••