>FBoy/Male<

Spots filled: 2/3

Name: Carter Ashton Bang

At Least 2 Personality Traits:
Quiet, Pretends To Act Selfish But Isn't At ALL, Carefree, Knows What He's Talking About, Grins And Smirks A Lot, Quick To Act To Get What He Wants

Appearance (Eyes, Hair, freckles, no freckles, eye color, hair color, skin color, etc.): Human/Anime

): Human/Anime

Gender: Male

Gender: Male

Height: 6'2

Age: 19

Birthday: December 17th

Species: Human

Sexuality: Pansexual

Family: Mom (Burnett Bang), Dad (Charlie Hale, one night stand), Grandparents (George and Jane Bang)

Backstory: He and his mom live alone, she was a single mom at 17 when she had Carter and named him after her older brother that had died in the army a year before. Her parents had been furious and kicked her out but did gave her money for an apartment out of the last of their love for her.
  Carter and his mom never had much money but he always has thought she's a great mom. Unfortunately though, his mom suffers from schizophrenia. Some people at school used to make fun of his last name and everyone called him a player even though he's done no such things, he just looks like a player so he doesn't have many friends and started playing with a few girls and even a few boys hearts this year because he was sick of people calling him false things so he foolishly decided to make them true.

Likes: Letting anger out through fighting, playing card games, wearing warm clothes, grinning

Dislikes: People trying to get him to talk about his feelings, being cold, school

Strength: Strong, good fighter

Weakness: Ticklish stomach, when people point out his flaws in academics, allergic to any kind of nuts

Special Talents: Fighting, Can And Will Fall Asleep Literally Anywhere

Languages They Can Speak:
English

Other:
Hates being an only child. He's always wanted a younger sibling to protect and have fun with.

                                   Scenario:
(Female Scenario):
You notice you haven't been feeling well lately and decide to go to the doctor who says your pregnant. You start to freak out since your in high school and you run to one of your friends houses frantic where you sleep over at their house not knowing what to do. Your friend asks you if you know who the father is. A blush creeps it's way on to your cheeks. You know who it is since you've only... done it... with one person and that was the senior Carter Bang. You look your friend in the eyes with a sigh.

(Male Scenario):
You get to school as the bell rings, running to your locker quickly. You open your locker and then suddenly it slams and Carter Bang has pinned you to the lockers. He whispers in your ear, "Hey handsome, it's a dare. I'll get twenty bucks for this, so just go with the flow okay?" He says with a smirk and kisses you.

                              You say/do...

••                                                                           ••