>Selection/Female<

Name: Wynter Dahlia Clover

Nickname: Snow, Snowflake, Bubbles

Caste: 3

Personality Traits:
Smiles A Lot, Curious, Sly, Bratty When She's Exhausted, Optimistic, Talks A Lot But Stays Silent In Serious Moments, Doesn't Get Overwhelmed Easily, Doesn't Show Many Emotions Besides Happy Unless She Really Trusts You

Appearance (Eyes, Hair, freckles, no freckles, eye color, hair color, skin color, etc.):
Faceclaim: Cher Lloyd

):Faceclaim: Cher Lloyd

Height: 5'5

Height: 5'5

Weight: 130 lbs

Age: 19

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes:
Try New Things, Flowers, Bright Colors, Painting, Eyeliner, Seafood, Running Hands Through Hair, Being Right, Swimming, Sweet Things, Fuzzy Slippers

Dislikes:
Depressing People, Sour Things, Harsh Opinions, Being Wrong, Nuts, The Color Orange, Birds As Pets, Windy Days, Bad Manners

Flaws: Bratty When Exhausted, Gets Too Energetic/Dangerous (To Herself) When Drunk, Allergic To Nuts

Backstory: Wynter had been born into a family as a Three. Her parents where both lawyers and good parents besides leaving her alone often. When Wynter was nine her younger brother was born unexpectedly and she was so happy, at that point she dreamed of being the 'best teacher in the world!' so she could be with kids all the time. Unfortunately her brother was diagnosed with Rickets, weakening his bones. Her brother, Layton, was in the hospital for 24 weeks and he recently got out but her and Wynter's family is always so worried since he's not completely cured. Painting became a hobby when she got stressed and she likes to continue to do it when she can. Wynter did love the first few parties she went to until she tried alcohol for the first time and then had more until she was drunk. She ended up dancing on tables, running around, using her shoes as darts, and lots of other things. Although it was fun at first Wynter had fallen off a table towards the end and fell onto a corner, resulting in a 5 inch scar across her left hip. That's why she hates drinking and doesn't want to again. Before coming to the Selection she was sure she'd be working in a school in some way, shape, or form. Now though that she'd been selected she really has her heart set out to find love, as cliché as it sounds, that's her goal now.

Thoughts On Royals:
Wynter admires the royals, she basically applauses them for the work they do. Although she has also seen a few terrible things happen to the lower castes and wishes the royals would focus more on helping them then foreign affairs or parties. Other then that subject though she has no problem looking up to them.

Why Wynter Entered:
It was more of a 'why not?' situation when she entered. She admired the royals like lots of others and thought if she had the chance to meet them, then she should go for it. Also even though Wynter had always had tons of friends because of her optimistic personality, no one saw her as more and she thought this would be a good chance for someone to actually fall for her, and of course her to fall for someone else.

Other:
She Can Speak Four Languages. English, Italian, Spanish, And Korean. Has a 9 year old brother, was born a Three. Had completed
High school, no college. From Waverly.