Marshall's Oblivion

My hands moved up to cup and squeeze Rally's ass as my mouth continued to explore her thighs. The warmth of her skin made the frosting slide just slightly, leaving me to swirl my tongue to capture it all before I moved on. I felt smooth, soft fabric where my hands had wandered; I wanted to see and to feel more.

"Let's get this off, baby girl." I murmured as I tugged at her dress. She nodded and I leaned back as she sat up and turned, presenting me with her back as she pulled her hair over her shoulder.

I used the hand not covered in sticky sugar to roll the zipper from the top to its base, letting my tongue trace the line of her spine as I did. She moaned softly as I did and I smiled again. Rally's responses where fucking gold. Every sigh, every moan – they ensnared me and drove me to seek more.

When the zipper was to its base, Rally slipped her arms out and then lifted it and tossed the fabric into the corner. She then peaked at me over her shoulder, a cat with the cream smile gracing her face as she leaned forward to push her ass up and into my crotch. I sucked a breath in as she rolled against me, closing my eyes as desire heightened.

I probably should have guessed from what I'd known about her thus far, but I was pleasantly surprised to find Rally darkly playful in the bedroom. She was grinding on me as I leaned forward to kiss her shoulders, pulling at the fabric of my jeans so that she could rub against me in slow rolls. I fucking loved it and bit her shoulder in appreciation, pulling a gasp and a chuckle from her as I did.

I grabbed her hips as she continued her torture, enjoying it but wanting more, and flipped her so that I could eye the prize of what her dress had covered. What I saw was the kind of thing that had my already hard cock straining for action and I licked my lips in appreciation as I took in the dark blue lingerie Rally had on. Rally was a fucking beauty and I couldn't wait to taste more.

On the thought, I swiped at the frosting tube and ran my clean hand around her back to unclasp her bra. When she was uncovered, I ran the tip of my finger over the buds of her breasts, glazing them with the concoction. I made sure to roll them between my fingers, hardening the peaks while Rally writhed, before I settled down between her thighs and took one in my mouth.

"Oh, fuck, Marshall." She rasped, her voice husky and needy when I bit slightly. Hm, Rally liked it a little bit rough. That, I could do.

My hands began to explore further as I alternated between gently kissing and sucking hard on her breasts, pulling moans and sighs from her as I did. Her hips were pulsing beneath me, her actions showing that she was desperate for more. Male pride drove me to continue to torture her with touches that were close, but not where I knew she wanted me – I wanted her to say it.

"Marshall," she pleaded and I smiled as I continued to leave love bites and marks on her breasts and belly. I was aching, but I could handle the pain.

"Hmm?" I murmured as I continued to lave at a spot just above her panty line on her hip.

"You're such a tease, baby." She gasped and I looked up at her from my position. Her hands had been rolling over everywhere she could reach on me, making it hard for me to focus. The endearment, however, had caught my attention.

"Am I though?" I asked, my words carrying a double meaning that I wasn't sure she'd pick up on. She licked her lips as she looked at me, her eyes dark with desire.

"You know what I want." She said as she rolled against me again. I cocked my head, waiting for her to admit it. It took her a second before she chuckled lowly and then pulled me up to kiss her. I went willingly, loving what she could do with that gorgeous mouth of hers. When I pulled back, it was to feel her hand slide under the edge of my jeans and cup me firmly.

"Fuck," I groaned, basking in the touch of her soft hand. "Whatever the fuck you want, you can fucking have it." I admitted as my voice dipped with need while she stroked me.

"Hm," she said against my mouth as she pulled me into another kiss. Her tongue moved with her hand and I bucked into it, the pleasure mixing with a little pain as she bit my lip and then leaned back to look at me.

"I want you inside me." She said and I fell into her galaxy eyes - was lost to the swirl of the stars sparkling at me as she tightened her palm around me again.

I crashed my lips to hers as one of my hands undid my belt and buttons before sliding my jeans and underwear off my hips. I settled back against Rally when I did, letting a slight moan out at the feel of her warm skin against my own. Fuck, I wasn't just aching any more, I was throbbing with need.

As I continued to ravage her mouth, I slipped one hand under the waist of her panties and pulled two fingers through her folds, finding her so damn wet that my mind couldn't function for a moment. She moaned into my mouth as I touched her clit, rolling over it slowly at first and then in increasing circles as she arched against me.

"Oh, God!" She cried as she tore her mouth from mine, her breathing coming quick and labored as her nails dug into my shoulders. She wrapped one leg up and around me as I slid a finger into her, continuing my assault on her clit with my thumb.

"Ah, yes." She said, her body arched like a bow as I worked her with my hand. "More," she demanded and I left her to reach for my jeans, needing to do exactly as she asked.

When I came back to the bed, I pulled her panties off of her and bent down to lick the slit of her sweet pussy before sliding up her frame. She bucked against me, moaning as I did and I couldn't wait any longer. In one smooth, hard thrust, I entered her.

We moaned together as I settled fully into her. Her legs wrapped around me as her walls closed in on my cock and I struggled for control as I felt her tighten. God, she felt fucking amazing.

"Yes, Rally." I murmured against her neck as she shifted and pushed against me. "Right fucking there." I said as I sucked and bit on her neck, loving the feel of her hands on my ass as she pulled me close.

"Marshall, hard. Please, I need you!" She cried, her voice breaking and driving me to the point of insanity with her lust for me.

Rally's hips met me again and again as we rode each other's bodies, pushing them to the ends of our strength. She sucked on my neck as I pulsed, burying myself to the hilt over and over until I felt her legs shake and she screamed out her release. Her orgasm sent me into oblivion as stars burst behind my eyes and I came harder than I ever have in my entire fucking life.