Marshall's Admission

I drove Rally back to my place, keeping her hand in mine as I weaved the car through Detroit's traffic.  The crazy woman wasn't afraid of dying, though, because half way there she unbuckled her seat belt and leaned over to start kissing my neck. As she did, her right hand slipped under my shirt and she ran her nails over my stomach. I kept it together, gritting my teeth through the pleasure of it and watching the road, until her hand cupped me through my jeans. I couldn't help the brief closing of my eyes as she squeezed. The honk of a nearby horn flung them open and I growled into Rally's ear as she continued to torture me.

"You got a fucking death wish?" I asked and she leaned back and smiled at me. Fuck, it was the dark smile that always came to her when she was raring to go and ready to do something a little wild. I loved that smile, but it could seriously mean we end up on the nightly news if I didn't get her to recognize that I'm mortal and not capable of ignoring what she does to me.

"Come on, baby." I said. "It's just another five minutes. Let me get you home safe and then I swear to fuck, I'll destroy your pussy." I pleaded and she eyed me, her dark blue swirls narrowed as she considered my proposition. She smiled again as she leaned back in her seat, her hand moving to my upper thigh.

"Alright," she agreed. "But you better mean it, Marshall." She said and my cock twitched at the blatant challenge.

Four minutes later, we were through the gates and I was stalking around the car to Rally's side. I yanked the door open and dragged her out, not letting her feet touch the ground. Instead, I wrapped her legs around my hips and walked us up the path to my house.

We didn't get much past the entryway when I couldn't stand it and I pushed her up against the wall for leverage. Secured between me and it, I set about sucking on Rally's neck as my hands found her tits. The bra she had on under this shirt had them begging for my attention.

"A week, Rally." I murmured against her skin. "For a fucking week, I've behaved myself and not marked you." I continued as I bit some of the skin at the top of her shoulder just hard enough to leave a slight indent. "No holding back, now." I said as I sucked on the spot until a dark love mark graced her skin.

Rally and I had done slow and deep. We'd enjoyed Sunday morning lazy explorations. But, I'd found that my greatest satisfaction came from giving her what I'd learned she wanted: hard and just slightly rough. It drove her crazy and the way she came when we did was enough to send me off the deep end, too. Over the past week, though, I'd not left any marks on her skin because I knew we were going to be filming. Now that her director had what he needed, I wasn't going to finish until I'd left evidence of our need all over her body.

"Oh, God, Marshall." She whispered and I smiled into her skin as I heard her voice dip. The only thing better would be to see that look in her eyes. On the thought, I pulled back, gratified to find the galaxies sparkling at me with desire. I wanted more, though, so I stepped back and lifted my chin at her as I set her on the ground.

"Let me see," I demanded and she nodded.

Rally took a small step forward and began lifting her shirt up and over her head. Her lips lifted into a slight smile as she trailed a finger over her breasts and down her stomach. In one fluid movement, she slipped the material over her hips, leaving her in the outfit that had just about killed me back at the studio. She stepped closer then, her left hand running up the length of my cock through my jeans and pulling a groan from me as she leaned up to whisper in my ear.

"I want you." She said and then she pulled back and walked toward the back room, giving me a look over her shoulder that I wouldn't forget for the rest of my fucking life.

I tagged my shirt over my head and followed her, finding her in the middle of my bed, on her knees just like she'd been directed a for the video. I smiled as we locked eyes once more and I walked up to her slowly.

"I want to make love to you, when the lights are low. Scream to you baby, oh, just to let you know." She sang to me softly, crooning the lyrics of one of her favorite songs as I came closer. It ratcheted up my want so much I was in pain as I got to her.

As she had at the studio, she licked a trail up my chest, only this time, she traced the outlines of two tattoos as her hands slid up my body. I took a handful of her hair once more and tugged, devouring her mouth as I drug her up to me and pushed her back onto the bed. My left hand slid down to her thigh and pulled it up against my hips as I ground myself into her, trying to relieve some of the ache with the pressure of her body.

Rally moaned against me, throwing her head back into the pillow and exposing her neck and chest for more of my attention, which I was helpless but to give. I nipped at her skin as her hands rolled up my back scratching at me, pulling and pushing as she writhed her body, her own need apparent.

My hands unclipped the snaps holding her stockings up and I moved with them as I rolled them off her legs. I licked a line from the inside of her right knee up her thighs until I reached her panties. I put my mouth over the fabric, breathing heavily first to let her feel the heat of my breath before sucking hard and pulling a cry of pleasure from her. My hands squeezed and massaged her ass as I worked her through the material covering her, her own hands becoming frantic against me as her arousal built.

The sounds she made were driving me, each cry and moan proof that somehow, this gorgeous woman was mine. But once more, I needed more. I pulled her panties down her legs with my teeth, my eyes on hers as I moved. I stood back and pulled off the rest of my clothes. As I did, my eyes touched upon every curve before I met her half-lidded ones.

"Turn over and put that fine ass in the air." I demanded and Rally didn't hesitate. I crawled back up to the bed, my cock aching to be inside. I leaned over her, wrapping her hair in my hand as I pulled her head back so that I could speak directly into her ear.

"Do you know I love you?" I asked, my voice dark. Rally looked over her shoulder at me, her expressive eyes showing she did and felt the same, even as she nodded. "Good, because I'm going to fuck you like I don't." I murmured into her ear and smiled in satisfaction as a shiver flowed over her.

On the feel, I thrust into her hard, pulling a growl from me like a fucking animal as she cried out in pleasure. My hand yanked at her hair, arching her back as the other hand gripped her waist firmly. In and out, over and over, I pistoned into her. I was rough, not holding any of my desire back as my cock found its home in her warm, tight pussy. Her moans turned me wild, pushing me to my limits. I felt her begin to tighten around me, starting the tingles of my own orgasm, as I rolled into her.

"Rally!" I cried as my climax hit when she clamped down on me, her legs shaking and her scream of pleasure pushing me over the edge.