Marshall's Apology

The first thing to go was Rally's overalls. Before I even had her on the bed, I'd unclipped the other strap and pushed them to her waist. When I stood her at the edge of the mattress, they slid past her hips to the floor, leaving her in a tiny crop top thing and black lace underwear. As I licked my lips, I saw her nipples harden for me and I realized that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"You are so damn beautiful," I murmured as I stepped up to cup her right breast through the material of her shirt. I squeezed and massaged, hearing Rally's breath come quicker and quicker as I did. I bent down and sucked her left nipple into my mouth through the fabric, pulling a sharp inhale from her as I did.

My left hand tugged Rally to me, arching her back over my arm as I continued to suck at her. She raised her hands to my head, holding her to me as she began to moan. Rally was so fucking responsive, I was certain I'd find her wet, but I had to know.

I trailed my hand from her breast down to her hip, gripping it tightly before slipping my hand further. Rally moaned my name as I slid my hand under the hem of the black lace and pushed my fingers into her folds. Fuck.

"Damn, baby." My voice husky with desire. "You're so fucking wet for me." I said as I rolled my tongue over her collarbone.

I moved my fingers over and into her, exploring the moist heat as I raised my head to her neck. Rally's hands had moved to my biceps and her head had fallen backward, exposing more of her to my mouth. I took the advantage she gave, sucking at the base of her neck as I slipped two fingers inside of her.

"Oh, God. Marshall," she whispered, her voice taking that sound that I only heard when she was aroused. It was my own secret pleasure, bringing it out of her. She had no fucking idea how badly I had to fight for control when she spoke that way.

I rewarded her with my mouth and tongue as my fingers danced in and out of her pussy, by thumb catching her clit as I did. Rally's breathing was becoming erratic and I could feel her begin to clench around me as the beginning of her first orgasm of the night hit her. Knowing that her nipples were sensitive, I moved quickly to suck the right into my mouth hard, using teeth to mark her through her shirt as I moved my hand faster.

Rally came all over my hand in a scream of pleasure, her knees buckling as she did. I caught her against me as she went down, slowing my hand until I pulled it out of her underwear and lifted her against me once more.

I carried her up to the bed, placing her in the middle. Rally's galaxy eyes watched me move down her body as I removed her panties, dragging them over her skin and off of her so that I could see the product of my work. I smiled as I did, finding her swollen and glistening for me.

"I'm sorry, baby." I said as I leaned up, pushing the crop top up and over her head as I went. I bent to kiss her, putting only a little of my weight on her as I did.

"I don't ever want to make you cry." I admitted as I snagged her lips, letting my hand pulse over her breast as I did.

"Marshall," she said, but I cut her off with a rougher kiss.

"No, baby. Let me show you how much you mean to me." I demanded.

I shifted down, my lips attaching to her breast just beside the nipple. I smiled internally at what I planned to do. Setting about my task, my hands continued to roam as I sucked Rally's skin between my teeth. When I was satisfied with the dark oval I left, I moved down to her belly.

Slowly, and with the sounds of Rally's ragged breathing and the feel of her desperate hands against me, I left a trail of love marks from her breast right down to the apex of her thighs. When I got to my goal, I looked back up to my writhing goddess and smiled before bending down and sucking her clit into my mouth.

"Jesus!" Rally cried as my fingers once more moved to slip inside her. She rode my hand as my tongue circled through her wet skin, my teeth scraping lightly as I picked up my tempo. Rally thrust into me, her hands digging first into the mattress and then into my scalp as I worked her relentlessly.

"Oh, oh!" She cried, her next orgasm building to climax. She came once more as I nibbled at her bud, her nails biting into my head slightly as she lost control.

I eased my hand back and stood from her, peeling off my clothes and wrapping up before I joined her back on the bed. Rally moved to grasp me, but I pulled back.

"No, baby." I said with a shake of my head. "Right now is about you." I finished and I crawled back over her.

I placed the tip of my cock at her entrance, the need to be inside her nearly driving me crazy, but I held back. She whimpered as she rolled her hips against me, causing me to slip into her lips just enough to torture us both.

"Marshall?" Rally asked, her voice breathy and needy. I leaned in to kiss her, pushing my tongue into her mouth at the same time I pushed my cock into her body. I moaned at the tight grip her muscles had on me, nearly losing myself to the feel.

I pulled back slowly but then thrust hard, eliciting a gasp and a moan from Rally as I did. She arched her body to me, her hands pulling at my neck so that she could kiss me deeper as I pounded into her with abandon.

"Yes!" Rally cried when I pulled her legs up to my shoulders so that I could hit her deeper.

"Mine, Rally." I rasped, my voice rough with need and my effort at keeping my own release at bay. "You're mine and I never want you to fucking doubt it." I continued. Rally moaned as she continued to meet my thrusts, our bodies slick with sweat and echoing our repeated pulse of coming together.

"Tell me," I demanded, fucking aching for her to admit it.

"Oh, God, Marshall. Only yours," she cried, her voice gasping the words. I smiled darkly at them, gripping her hips as I thrust furiously again and again at the spot inside her that I knew would make her lose her mind. In minutes, she was screaming through another orgasm, her body squeezing my cock so hard that I came with her in a frenzy of desperate bucks.

I collapsed on top of her, my body spent and my mind nearly blank from the fire that had consumed us. Rally scraped her nails up my back ever so lightly, raising goosebumps on my skin, and I smiled in content.

"Hm, baby." I murmured as she continued. I loved it when she gave me back scratches. That content turned to laughter, though, when Rally spoke.

"I don't like fighting, but I find I love makeup sex." She said, her voice teasing. I pulled back and out, moaning just slightly at the loss of her heat. After I tossed the condum, I crawled back into bed with her, sliding my arm under her neck and pulling her into my side.

"Give me a little bit, and we'll see if we can top it." I said and Rally pushed herself up to look at me.

"I forgive you, you know." She said seriously. I nodded as I cupped her cheek.

"I meant it, you know." I responded. "You're mine." I finished and Rally grinned.

"Well, I can't say I mind."