Chapter 1

A jump splash was all it took to put the WWE United State's champion up. Rey Mysterio rolled up Shinsuke Nakamura. The ref slid down onto his knee's and began to hit the ring floor.

1

2

3

The bell echoed the stadium as the winner had been revealed.

The audience went crazy as the returning wwe superstar had won the qualifying world cup match. Rey Mysterio stood up with pride at his win as the crowd cheered for the hall of famer. All of a sudden a girl around her twenty's came running down the ramp with a big smile on her face. "Is that who I think it is?" Corey Graves questioned

She slid into the ring and engulfed him into a hug "¡ Tú hiciste a papá!" She cried as he hugged her back. "Papa?" Booker T asked. Rey Mysterio gestured to one of the technician crew to give him a microphone.

"I'd love to introduce you to my daughter, she is known as the former lucha underground champion : Vi Rouge!" The crowd cheered at the mention of her name. Her father placed the microphone in her hand causing her to shake her head vigorously. "No papa this is your spot light." She stated.

"She is a bit shy." he said into the microphone causing her to go red. "Alright!" she snatched the microphone from his hand and took a deep breathe. Her heart was pounding, it felt like she was going to explode any second now. "Hello everyone..." She said.

The audience all around started to chant 'Rouge' multiple times as if it were a word they only knew. "As you may know, I have retired from Lucha Underground because of reason's. Fortunately Paige seemed to catch me on my way home and talked about a simple suggestion." She laughed.

Andrade 'Cien' Almas and Zelina Vega stood by a TV angrily as they watched there spotlight be stolen away from them by the "so called announcement" in their words. "I came out here to congratulate my father and I guess introduce myself as a new wwe superstar." She shrugged.

"I would love to g-" Vi was shortly cut off by the sound of Cien Almas and Zelina Vega's entrance music. "Excuse me!" Zelina screamed. "You come out here and act like you run the place?! Pathetic! Everyone of you should be focusing on this right here!" They walked down the ramp to the ring.

Rey Mysterio gripped Vi's arm tightly telling her not to worry about it. "So why don't you just run along with your loser of a dad." She smirked and now entered the ring. Cien smirked and spat at Rey's face. Vi gritted her teeth as she was being pulled back to the ropes. "Bitch!"

"THATS IT!" Vi broke free of her father's grasp and tackled Zelina to the floor causing her to drop the speaking device. Cien yanked Vi off of her. "Don't touch her!" He smacked her right upside the head. Steam was practically coming out of her ears, she look up through her now messy hair and glared into his eye's. He started to back away but bumped into his enemy,

"Look hey in my de-" Vi whipped her forearm into his face landing a hard hit square in the nose. Shortly following after she preceded to tackle him to the floor and repeatedly banged his head onto the floor. "Someone do something! She's going to cause some serious damage here!" Corey Graves stated

"He deserves it!" Booker T clapped

Music flooded the stadium once more, a screech was heard and then music.

"Tear the stars out from the sky

Darkness falls I come alive

I've always been this way

I'll fly before I change

Tear the stars out from the sky."

Vi was pulled of Cien Almas by her dad, "LET ME GO!" She screamed and kicked her feet in the air. "How about I do you a favor Vi!" Paige laughed. "Since we have nothing going on for the main event, how about.... we do match between Cien Almas, Zelina Vega..." The crowd was screaming at her suggestion. "vs Rey Mysterio and Vi Rouge!" She smiled and clapped her hands.

"WHAT?!" Zelina shouted at he raven-haired girl in anger. Paige's theme song hit once again as she dropped her mic. "I'll see you at 9:45!" Vi growled and followed her dad.

"By far the most intense SMACKDOWN Live moment ever." - Corey Graves