Chapter 14

April 7

Today is wrestlemania 35. I was supposedly accompanying Seth Rollins to his match for the universal championship. He had asked Alexa Bliss without my consent and of course she said yes knowing the situation between him and I.

My hair had been braided into some cornrows on the side by one of the lady's backstage.Maybe it won't go as bad after all.....
It's not like I'm surrounded by thousands of people who are watching my every move on Tv or from their seats.The last thing I want is for the wwe universe to know what's going on between us.

Before this, a reporter took a picture of Seth and I when I had yelled at him in the bath and body works store. At least Hunter dismissed all the rumors for now. I took a deep breathe and walked out of my quarters.
I found myself at the entrance leading to the outside world of fans. Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman had made their entrance.

"Hey." I heard a voice behind me."hi." I responded and stood in front of the music technician. "Good luck out there." I smiled and patted him on the shoulder. "P-"
"Wait." Seth pulled my arm back.

"Yes Mr.Rollins?" I answered. Suddenly his face got really close to mine. I felt his hot breath ran against my lips."Good-luck kiss?" He asked. I was paralyzed,"why do you need a g-" I was cut short when his lips were pressed against mine. He pulled my arm into his embrace.
It took me a few seconds to process what was going on. I kissed back equally and wrapped my hands around his neck. The music technician cleared his throat making Colby and me separate."P-p-play my music." I fixed myself. I looked back at Colby and saw him wink at me.

I giggled and waited for my cue.
The whole stage faded into darkness, spray paint sprayed the word 'Rouge' and had itself projected in front of the ring in neon
purple, pink and green.
"Banging the drum like dum di di dey
I know you want it in the worst way
I wanna hear you calling my name
Like hey mama mama hey mama mama!"
I ran out into the public's eyes and waved at my cheering fans. I awaited on the sideline giving Seth his time for his entrance.

The titan tron and the projection read Beast Slayer.I laughed at the small joke "That's a good one." I smiled."BURN IT DOWN!" The metal scream echoed the stadium. Seth charged out and stood alongside his friend.

"Ready?" She asked. He nodded and pulled her by the hand.

___________________
"Cmon Seth!" She slammer her hands onto the ring trying to rally up the fans."Hey!" Paul Heyman charted towards her "Hey You! You are distracting my client during his fight!" He yelled and pointed at her shoulder hard making her nudge back."how the hell am I a distraction?!" She screamed right back him.

"Your clothes! Your actions! You are making a mockery of WWE so we'd all appreciate if you shut your mouth and sit there quietly as the match continues." He demanded and walked over to his side.

Vi scoffed and rolled her eyes."screw you!" She yelled. Not even five seconds later Paul Heyman started to yell Seth,"I know you did not just pull that!" She huffed.

She walked around the ring as the match went on."Hello sir?" She started. Paul Heyman "What do you want?" He questioned. She only smiled.
The crowd screamed excitedly as Vi grew closer to the hypocrite. She built enough momentum to throw her foot into the air and onto his face.

 She built enough momentum to throw her foot into the air and onto his face

"Oops my bad." Vi smirked and watched as Seth pinned Brock Lesnar. Paul Heyman laid on the floor trying to process what happened.
"1...2....3!" Seth pinned him! He won the championship!

"Your new universal champion Seth Rollins!" They announced. I rolled into the ring and pounced on him.

"I'm so proud of you!" I said and hugged his side since we was in fact taller than me."You did it!"

" i did, didn't I?" He chuckled. Seth wrapped his arm around my shoulder and raised his title in the other.