Chapter 6

New Years Eve

Vi sat in her dressing room motivating for her self to leave the room.
She hadn't talk to Colby in weeks. The atmosphere around became awkward and tense.Vi would basically die if she saw him again.
"C'mon!" She said to herself " You got this." She nodded and walked out.
"Vi!" Her name echoed down the hallway."Who in the He-" she cut herself off when she saw Colby running down the hallway.
"I don't got this, I don't got this, I don't got this!" She screamed and bolted down the hallway.
"Vi we need to talk!" He yelled.
_________________
After about ten minutes of running through backstage. He finally gave up on looking for her and got ready for his match. He needed to prove himself for Hunter to get a match against Dean Ambrose.
"Burn it down!"
Seth walked out with fans cheering at the sight.
Vi was hiding behind some crates and watched Bobby Lashley follow up behind with his little girl- I mean friend Leo Rush.
"You see here Bobby Lashley was hand-picked by Triple H." Leo began to speak.
"After this match is done, Detroit can kiss Bobby Lashleys butt!" He screamed.

Sometimes I want to go out there and kick him in the face and break his little bones. Well he isn't that little, he lands at my chin. I'm pretty short.... changing the subject.
"Banging the drum like dum di di dey
I know you want it in the worst way
I wanna hear you calling my name
Like hey mama mama hey mama mama!"
Vi strode outside into public eye. "What is she doing out here!?" Corey graves asked.
"She's going to try to help her friend out. Duh." Renee Young explained.

Vi came out just in time to see Leo Rush interfere with the match. He drove Seth into the post to give Bobby Lashley a winning chance." Are you actually kidding me?" She yelled and marched down to the ring.
She pushed Leo from behind "hey!" She yelled
"Hey baby girl." Leo Rush answered and licked his lips.
"What the hell was that? Huh?" She gestured towards the ring. "Listen, just shut up okay. Join me and we can get a hotel room together...." he started and put her hair behind her ear.
"Oh no he didn't." Micheal Cole exclaimed.
She pumped herself up "okay. Okay you want to play like that huh?" She shook her head and slapped him across the face hard. The slap traveled through the arena.

"Ay girl. I was just joking." He grew nervous. "Joking? Huh! Funny!" She pulled him back up by his head and looked him dead in the eye.
She turned away and began walking to Seth's side.
"Nice ass by the way." He laughed and smacked it. Steam left Seth's ears as he saw from the ring. Vi whipped her body around and ran at him.

 Vi whipped her body around and ran at him

"Nice strength by the way."
_______________________