Chapter 5

"Last Monday night we witnessed an attack on Vi Rouge." Corey Graves explained looking into the camera. "Let's just hope she's okay." Renee prayed "I feel awful about everything that has happened to her. Roman leaving, broken bones and broken friendships"

Vi's small frame sat on a crate and started to throw darts. "Knock knock..." a small voice entered the room. It was Seth/Colby, "What do you want?" She grumbled and threw another sharp dart.

"Just checking in. You know?" He leaned against the doorframe. Her wrists were bandaged, her lip was cut and sports tape stuck to her back. "How're your injuries?" He questioned trying to make conversation with her. Silence filled the hallway before she answered again. "They hurt like hell." She jumped up and grabbed the six darts from her target.

"What were you throwing a- oh..." Colby stopped mid-sentence when he saw a half-burned picture of the SHEILD.

"Don't tell me you're giving up too?" Colby groaned and ripped the paper from the wall. "I was using that." Was all that could be heard from Vi.

"Colb there is no brotherhood anymore. Dean's changed and he seems to be sticking with it." She started " He doesn't want people holding him back so maybe it's for the best. Roman's is gone and we're the only two left. This isn't the shield. Dean's changed and so have I." Vi snatched up her stuff and left to her locker room.

________________________________

"He's not an architect! He's just a piece of sh-" Dean stopped himself as Charlie winced at his choice of words. "How do you think Roman would feel?" Charlie questioned. "Not meaning to offend you but what are your feelings on this." She asked referring to the video where Dean turned heel and where he chose to kidnap Vi. Where he humiliated her by grabbing her by the hair and yelling in her face.

Dean stood quietly for two minutes with a moment of regret. The flashes of hurt as he heard her scream echo out throughout his mind and the smeared blood that trailed the ring. He walked back not saying a single word.

Vi planted herself in front of the mirror and looked at herself

"Weak." She spat. "He grabbed you and you cried in front of the whole WWE universe."

She screamed and punched the mirror causing the glass to fly everywhere. Shattered glass laid and surrounded her reflection in a circular shape. The vanity was now painted in little red drops from her knuckles. "Vi! Vi, you gotta calm down." Ronda sprinted inside after hearing her scream.

"Let me go!" She cried as started to squirm in her grip. "Calm down...shhh." Ronda hugged her slowly setting themselves on the ground.

"He humiliated me." She stated. "I'll fucking humiliate him!" She grew angry.

Ronda stayed silent and started to wrap Vi's blood red knuckles. "Are you okay? Seth understands trust me. You've been through a lot Vi" Ronda asked. Vi nodded her head despite the pain and everything that was said earlier, Seth and she will still be close no matter what.