Chapter 12

Vi sat on the left of her road buddy.Ronda was driving and Tom in the back. Weird combination,right? What tied them together was one individual and her name was Violett.
Vi had pulled sweatpants over her leggings and threw a nice fuzzy blanket across her exposed skin because the driver liked the car cold for some odd reason.

"I'm so tired." Vi yawned."Physically or mentally?" Ronda chuckled."Both." Vi put her head on the car window. "I want food." She changed the subject. Tom chuckled at her random behavior.

"We just stopped." Ronda groaned."I wasn't hungry then. Now I am." She answered. A box was thrown forward into her lap."M&M rice crispy treats? Tom I love you!" She said and tore open the box."How did you know?" She questioned taking a bite.

"The sticky note read: Vi's property do not touch. You have been warned." He read."Oh." Was all she said and let out a small burp."Pig." Ronda chuckled."It's a normal human thing.Your burps are worst." Vi giggled.

"You guys are honestly amazing. Keeping me happy and just putting up with my crap." She leaned against the window again. Highway lights flashing through the glass and disappearing every two seconds."we're  here for you." Tom smiled

___________________

Monday

Vi was forced out of her locker room by Roman Reigns.They wanted to try to recruit dean back but the thing was Vi was very scared of him.
"It'll be okay. I'll make sure he won't get to you." Roman threw his arm around her shoulder.

Vi gave him a sad smile and nodded. Dean had lost his match against Elias. Vi hated that guy with all her guts. How dare he accuse her of sleeping around. Samson entered backstage and purposely shoved into Vi causing her to stagger back.
"Watch it." He smirked

Seth grew angry and stepped forward.
"Hey!" He barked and grabbed the guitarist attention.
They both stood at eye level until Seth threw a strong punch at his bearded face. Elias leaned backwards and held his nose in pain. He glared at Seth and backed away. "I'll get you. When your little bitches aren't around I'-" he was cut off by Seth "GO!" He boomed. Elias mumbled a few curses and walked away before another fight would start

"Cmon you two."Roman guided then out into the ramp like a mother duck leading her baby chicks.

The scene wasn't too perfect but the two only wanted there brother back. Dean stood on the ropes in pain. He clutched onto his ribs and tried to pull himself up.

Vi nervously gulped. They started towards the ring slowly and steady not wanting to freak him out. She stood behind her two ex brothers and stopped halfway. Seth turned his head to see Vi's figure standing in shame."what the hell? Let's go Vi!"

"I can't." She frowned."he won't get you. I promise. He's gotten better."
Was that a horrible joke? Or perhaps a lie?After what Dean had done to her made her change her view of him. She didn't see him as brother, she saw him as a scary lunatic.

Roman patted Seth's shoulder trying to comfort him." Hey. It's fine. We could talk to him. She will later. I'll make sure of it." He explained.

The two climbed onto the stairs and slid into the ring."Hey." Roman called out. Dean stayed silent and watched the two.
_______________________

Everything seemed to go blur out. Dean slid out of the ring and walked into the crowd. She turned around giving up and syartwd to make her way backstage. Until a certain theme song made her freeze. Baron walked out and alongside him was Bobby Lashley and Drew McIntyre. Every single one of them all hold one similarity , Vi has done something to them.

"Can we just move on?!" Baron exclaimed." It's just the same damn thing. A video replay."
They advanced forward causing Vi to walk backwards slowly like a scene from a horror movie.

The crowd started to boo at the trio."Vi!" Seth yelled and ran at the ropes. "All of you should just shut your mouths when we talk!" Drew demanded into a microphone.
Vi turned to run and crawled into the ring. "Hah. Got you." An Irish accent rang through her ears.
A hand gripped on her foot causing her to pull on the ropes." Seth!" She yelped. Seth did onto his knees and began to pull into the ring.

Finally Drew let her go. Vi crawled into his chest in fear and watch the three climb into the ring. Roman threw the first punch at Baron and Seth was yanked away Bobby.

That means.... Vi turned and saw the same guy who grabbed her foot. The crowd screamed at her to run. "You wanna mess with me?!" He screamed into her face. He took a step closer and went to grab at her "leave her out of this!" Seth yelled and kicked Bobby.

His arm snatched her right hand."I'm going to give you the beating of your life." He threatened. Vi opened her mouth but no words came out. A scream rang out scaring the life out of her ex-brothers. His hand reached her hair and pulled her.

Dean whipped around at the last second to see and unholy sight. Vi was being lifted up by onto his shoulder. He was going to break her ribs, Dean bolted down the stairs leading through the crowd and jumped over the barricade.

He slid into the ring and began to attack Drew. Vi was pulled off of him thankfully and she pulled herself to a corner.

She was shaking. Her eyes met Dean,"Why?" She questioned.Confusion took over her. The next set of words shocked her. Especially coming out of his mouth.

"Your my sister." He answered. He pulled the hurt  girl up."Nothing will ever fucking hurt you again." He yanked her into a hug." I'm so sorry. Sorry for ever hurting. Sorry for leaving you."