Chapter 10

"Now I wish we'd never met
'Cause you're too hard to forget
While I'm cleaning up your mess."

Vi gave one last punch and kick."Woah slow down there Tiger." She heard a familiar voice. She took off her bandages and was met with a face of a former friend."How Can I help you Ambrose?" She said.
"I should be asking you that. You were tearing that bag apart." Dean smirked."Just go away." The urge to cry came over her.

"It's Rollins isn't?" She stopped dead in her tracks."Thats none of your business." She wiped her eyes and continued to grab her stuff.
"He hurt you."

Vi closed her eyes and took a deep breathe."Knock it off." She gritted and shoved past him. Dean felt pity for his former member, he use to consider her a sister but now she just knows him as the crazy lunatic who humiliated in front of all her fans. He didn't blame her, he would walk away from himself too.

_________________

Vi took a nice shower after her workout. Ronda wanted to have a night on the town. She put some makeup on and some comfy clothes on.
"Ready V?" Ronda grabbed some money and her phone.

"I'm behind you." She said causing Ronda to jump."Jesus. Vi could've given me a heart attack." Ronda laughed and held her chest.
"Where are we going exactly?" Vi questioned as Ronda closed the door.
"We are all eating at a restaurant and then you and me are going to go walking around. Shop and what-not." She explained.

Vi pursed her lips and continued by her bestie's side."Don't worry. I will make sure he doesn't go anywhere near you." Vi gave Ronda a weak smile.

_____________________

"Hey guys!" Bayley squealed. This made Vi look up from her phone."He-ompf!" She was
Thrown into a tight squeeze."You all look so pretty!" Sasha complemented. Vi nodded her head "Thanks I refuse to wear any dresses so I went with this." Vi said.

Colby sat at the shared table. He had been saving the seat next to him for Violet with Ronda in the right.The bad news was Tom sitting in front of her. She would probably be talking to him all evening and ignore him.

"Let's all sit down!" He heard Ronda say. His heart started to beat fast as he saw Vi walk towards the table. As she sat down there eyes connected. She frowned and turned her head away from him."did you already order?" Vi asked."Yes. Your favorite Cesar salad with a bit of vinegar and some pasta."

"Um wrong her favorite is Cesar salad with ranch. She doesn't even eat Pasta." He interjected."Actually Tom got it right." She started." I started to try new things. On the plane, he gave me some and I loved it."

Tom nodded and drank his water."oh okay..."  Colby scratched at his beard. "Didn't know."

Vi look down at her appetizer and grew quiet. Ronda noticed it and changed the subject." Vi and me were going shopping after this. Anybody want to join."

"I'll go." Tom and Colby said at the same time. They both glared at each other.Vi couldn't stand the tension anymore. She stood up quickly making the attention onto her."I need air." She mumbled and brushed past their waiter.

Colby held his hands in his face."This is your fault...." Ronda said."My fault!? How the hell is this my fault?" He retorted." Your friendship!How she looks at you!You broke her! You lied to her when you could've told her the truth! You've ignored her for stupidest reasons! Tom has done a great job at making her smile, something I haven't seen that isn't fake from her.

She keeps it al inside and doesn't let it spill out! How? Vi does it so much now and it only gets easier!" Ronda got up from her seat " I'm
Using the bathroom but after we are going back to our hotel room."

And with that she left. Sasha and Bayley day there awkwardly playing with their food while Naomi and Asuka took a swig if there drinks.
Colby abruptly stood up and made his way outside.
"Come again sir." He heard on his way out. The cars on the streets filled the air, people walking to their destinations.Vi was seen walking down the right. Paparazzi getting in her face, "Vi!" Colby called out but his voice was no match for the outside world.

Vi hid her face in her hands and tried to make her way to her hotel room.Colby bolted down her path and finally caught up to her."Vi." He grabbed her arm. She shrugged him off and continued down.Colby had enough and yanked her arm forwards. He ran into the nearest store which was Bath and body works.

"Hey." He looked down at her figure."Look at me." He said again. Vi brought her head up showing her glassy eyes with no emotion."what?" She asked and held her arms close to her chest.

"Listen, I've been a real douche. I never meant to hurt you." He explained. Vi only just laughed causing him to get confused."Your not upset?" He questioned.

"I'm not upset Lopez. I'm simply done with everything."She started "I'm done chasing.I'm done caring. I'm done feeling."

She walked to the doors leading outside."I'm done with you." She pushed open the doors. Colby way there frozen and heart broken. The one he wanted walked out the double doors.'She's done? Huh'
Vi cried silently as she walked into the hotel where she slept. The elevators opened in front of her as if they were already waiting for her return.

Colby trudged inside the same hotel and waited for the second elevator. By the time he reached his floor he shared with her, he saw her door close behind her. He sighed and walked to his room that was shared with Fergal.

"Rough night?" Fergal laid in his bed eating chips and wings." She hates me." He answered and flopped onto his bed."Win her back then." Fergal suggested.

That night Colby sat in bed planning what he could do to bring back the girl he loved."I will bring you back. You'll be mine. I promise." He whispered.

Vi cried silently into her pillow and stopped at 3:00 am again. "Look what you've done to me Lopez."