Chapter 3

ONE WEEK LATER

"Hey, guys!" Vi hugged Bayley and Sasha. "Oh my god V! We haven't seen you since NXT!" Bayley exclaimed and hugged Vi tighter "Look at you".

"Okay! You're going to literally kill me!" Vi squeezed herself beneath Bayley. "Sorry, We are just happy to have you in the RAW Roster!" She smiled.

"So how are the boys?" Vi questioned. Sasha and Bayley paused "What boys?" Sasha scratched the back of her neck. Bayley pranced around nervously. "You know the 'ALMIGHTY SHIELD!'" Vi screamed proudly making the backstage crew give her looks.

"Okay somethings wrong...." Vi tapped her chin and started to wander off. "NO! I mean nothing is wrong." Sasha pulled her back. "Sasha, Bayley I have to go put my stuff down." Vi laughed at their strange behavior.

"You will! Just not yet!" Sasha blurted out. "We have to show you around first!" Bayley added on. "Okay...." Vi said and continued to carry her bags. "Can you guys at least help me carry my stuff to the locker room?" Vi asked with her pleading eyes.

"Don't do the puppy eyes!" Sasha groaned. "Please!" Vi begged. "I will literally cause a scene right now." Vi smiled evilly. "You wouldn't." Bayley shook her head "Bet?" Vi crossed her arms.

"Ahem" Vi cleared her throat. "BAYLEY AND SASHA CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME CARRY THIS STUF-!" Bayley clamped her hand over the brown-haired woman's mouth. "Okaayyy." Sasha grabbed a duffel bag from the floor while Vi dragged her suitcase.

"Yay!"

_________________________________

Violett walked around the stage with Sasha and Bayley trying to find the locker room. "Almost there! I promise you!" They rounded the corner. They were stopped by a small blonde chick and a tall bearded man. "Woah, Woah! No blue's allowed in RAW!" He stopped Vi from passing. "Oh hello, Mr. Corbin." Vi hissed

"Leave! Security!" Baron called out while the girl stood there smirking. Vi dialed Stephanie's number. "Hey, Mrs. Steph! Yeah, I'm here." Vi held up a finger to Baron. "These two RAW members won't let me pass through. Guess I'll go back to SMACKDOWN."

"WAIT! Put me on speaker. I'll fix this for you."

Vi smirked and put her phone on speaker. "CORBIN IN MY OFFICE NOW!"

Barons eyes widened in surprise and her adjusted his tie. He quickly left down the opposite way leaving us with the blonde chick. "I don't know who you think you are-" Vi laughed. "I'm the new RAW member 'Vi Rouge'." She answered proudly "Nice meeting ya!" Vi patted Alexa on the shoulder.

________________________________

After meeting all her old friends. Vi began to walk around backstage listening to music on her phone. "Look what we got here." She ran into another blonde haired guy "Hey Barbie? Dolphin? Ziggles?" Vi tried to remember his name. "Or was it...Loser?" Vi smiled.

"Loser?! I'm the best there ever will be!" He screamed. "Yet 'the best there ever will be' doesn't have a title. Does he?" She clicked her tongue. "Oh yeah?! You don't even have a title either!" He laughed at her. "Well, I'm new to WWE. What's your excuse?" She smiled and walked past him. "I'll remember this!"

"Oh, I'm flattered that you'll remember me!" She flipped him off and began to walk towards the dressing room. She peeked her head around the corner and saw makeup tables and superstars getting there makeup done.

"Vi!" Ronda ran over to her and squeezed her. "How did you know?" Vi laughed. "I recognized your hair and actions from anywhere. When we were little you use to get caught peeking while your dad trained." She released Vi.

"Your no better Missy! You did the same thing!" They both laughed like little girls.