Chapter 23

Vi was beyond pissed as she was called down to the gorilla. She hadn't plan on fighting tonight and wanted to go to her hotel room and relax without doing nothing but eating, sleeping and breathing.

"Are you kidding me Hunter?!" Vi yelled at her boss. "I told you I didn't want to get involved! I know I haven't had any important matches this past month but why!" She crossed her arms across her chest. "My father was just attacked last week but someone backstage!"

"Listen, you can either join NXT or have the match. It's NXT takeover. Decide what side your on. I just hope you make a good decision soon." The big boss took his phone from his pocket and made a call to someone important. His response made no sense what so ever. "NXT Takeover!" She mimicked.

Vi got so mad that she kicked a crate into a pile of chairs angrily. Steam could be seen blowing from her ears. Everyone eyes were on her "What?!" She exclaimed and stormed off and the rest Backstage Technicians cowered in fear running away from the positions they worked in.

Finally, about five minutes later she calmed herself down and drank a cup of water from a plastic cup.

____________________

As her theme song played in the speakers, the crowd cheered and held up signs for her. A little girl could be seen screaming her name and wearing her shirt

"Rouge! Rouge!" Her second name filled the arena as the NXT male sat in the corner of the ring with an aggravated look written across his face. His glasses were on his head and his jacket hung on the pole.

Vi hopped onto the turnbuckle and waved at the front row. She turned and look at Velveteen Dream and cracked her knuckles. "Bad day to piss me off buddy!" She hollered and took a step underneath.

She took off ring accessories and gave them a the ref waiting. "This a mixed Gender Match! This match will qualify if the winner is eligible to compete for the nxt Games!" Mike 'the announcer' riled up the crowd.

Suddenly Velveteen dream came up in front of her flicked the price of hair from her face. "You know your too cute an-" The man was cut off by Vi swinging her fists at his face.

The ref pushed her back as dream fell the floor clutching his cheek. His eyes followed up in shock, "do it again! Try it!" Vi screamed in rage. "I dare you! You think this all fun in games!"

The ref finally signaled the bell to ring and the crowd cheered.

Colby Lopez watched from a TV monitor in the back shaking his head. "She's going to get herself hurt." He stated and turned away from the monitor.

Continuing on with the match, she clotheslined him with her foot and threw more punches at him. "Looks like Vi ain't holding back on her march tonight. She has been quiet absent to for a few weeks though."

As the ref pulled her off the competitor, the lights dimmed down and this eerily noise began to echo the arena. "Oh no." She muttered and tried to find the middle of the ring with her foot.

Her elbow was snatched by a hand making her scream and start punching whoever dared to touch her. The lights boomed on and there stood a tall man with a horrible mask towering above her.

"Oh god is that Bray Wyatt!"

Vi eyes went wide and began to pull away from him only for her arm to be snatched up. The girl brought her knees to his Easter basket and swung where the sun don't shine.

He groaned in pain and pushed her forward. "You'll pay for that!" He yelled and threw her to the middle of the ring forcefully.

Her body landed with a thud on her right shoulder. She winced and began to crawl away from this evil man. "Not so fast!" He grinned and grabbed her leg. Vi shook her head frantically and began to scream. Her first instinct was to grab on the rope,her fingers latched onto the red rope that enclosed the ring and wouldn't let go.

"No! No! No! Let me go!" She cried and continued to kick her foot.

_____________________

Referees finally managed to break them apart. Vi stood on the turnbuckle trying to get off when suddenly a hand gripped around her throat and started to pull her back in. Her shoulder began to throb in pain because it was agitated from her movements her body made.

She began to cough and tried to break the lock of her attackers fingers but then realized it was the same monster of the man who took out her father a few weeks prior to this incident. There was no one way she could escape .

"Oohhh Seth!" Bray cooed into the microphone. The audience went quiet not knowing to cheer or to boo.'this is about Seth?! What the hell?! Why me?'

"Lookie at what I caught today..." he started and leaned towards her right side of her face. "It was a tough catch but it all worked out in the end."

He cleared his throat and pulled her back harder.

"All I wanted to say.... is watch your back. I know all of your weaknesses. Don't piss me off or else..." he turned towards the struggling girl and began to lift her over the ropes and into the ring.

"P...lease." She managed out and watched as he lifted her up in a chock Hold. "Wouldn't want to put this little birdie in the hospital again, would I?" He laughed and threw his mic down.

Fans began to cheer as a man ran from behind and swung at Wyatt's head with a chair. "Seth freaking Rollins coming back for his queen!" One of the commentators yelled.

Wyatt released his grip from her neck. Vi fell to the floor coughing and barely to breathe. Bray rolled out of the ring clutching his head in pain. Anger written like a story across his face.

"Are you okay?!" He knelt down to her level glancing at Bray to make sure he wouldn't try it again.

"No. I'm not okay!" She coughed out and started to stand up. "My vocal chords aren't either." She groaned and stayed behind Rollins.

After all, if it wasn't for him then she could've ended up like her dad and brother.

"Let's get you to a medic Princess." He whispered into her ear. She only nodded and carefully stepped out of the ring.

"Thank you..." she mumbled rubbing her neck in pain.