Chapter 4

"Dean! Seth! Roman! Come on guys where are you?!" Violett called out which got her weird looks from the backstage crew. She wandered aimlessly down the WWE corridors. Dean Ambrose strode out of Seth Rollins dressing room. "Vi? Is that you?" He recognized the voice but not her look. When he last saw her, Violett's hair was short and black. She was 5'0 and didn't really talk a lot. Now her hair had grown all the way down her back and brown was now its inhabited color. She maybe looked about 5'2, "Dea-?" She whipped her head right around to see her longtime best friend.

"You look awesome!" She smiled and hugged him tightly. "So do you!" He patted her head lightly. 'Somethings quite off.'

"Where's Seth and Roman?" She asked. He froze, "Dean?" She asked again waving her hand in his face.

He looked down at her with no emotion and picked her up and setting her on the crate. "What's going on?" She questioned. "Seth and Roman... they are nothing to me anymore." His nice and kind voice went to angry and scary. "They were holding me back! I have integrity! There isn't enough medicine to cleanse him from his sins!" Deans hand found a metal pole behind the table.

Violett scooted away from him concerned, confused and scared. "Are you one of them?!" He shouted like a mad-man. The pole came into her view. "Dean? Get away from me! Renee will be furious and so will our friends!" She shouted and back away.

"They ain't my brother's anymore sweetheart. You aren't either." She screamed as he brought the metal pole onto her head.

________________________

A siren echoed across the whole entire arena. Several men walked out wearing gas masks. The audience seemed to be confused, no one cheered yet no one boo'ed. Dean Ambrose entrance music played and he started to walk out with Violett on his shoulder.

The crowd boo'ed at the sight of the brother who betrayed the SHEILD. He stepped underneath the ropes and entered the ring. "Lookie, Lookie at what I got here." He snatched off his mask.

"Good gods! What is even doing! That's Vi!" Renee cried into her headpiece.

"It was all nice, fun and games. We talked and hugged....but then she said their names." He huffed "Poison came spilling right out so I fixed her." Dean took her off his shoulders and held her into a cradle position.

"Who knew that something so sweet could say something so stupid!" He laughed

Meanwhile

"SETH! BAYLEY! RONDA!" Sasha screamed and sprinted her way to the gorilla. "I know I saw!" Bayley came running in two minutes later. Ronda had been in the medical room being treated from her attack she took from Nia Jax and Tamina.

Seth didn't know about Vi's transfer. He had been eating and looking at the monitor when he heard her name. "What about her?" Seth huffed

"Dude! That's her!" Finn screamed and pointed at the screen.

"What?!" He dropped everything to the floor with a loud clang and sprinted to the gorilla where Sasha and Bayley and Bayley had been pacing "We can't go out there. Baron Corbin would kill us for interfering with the fight going on between you too." Bayley exclaimed

"You were always useless!" Dean tossed her onto the floor. She yelped as she landed on the side of her head where he had hit her. "Wh-h-hy are you doing this?" She whimpered as he came closer to her.

Dean picked her 113-pound figure by the hair and pulled her up to meet his eye level. "You were nothing without us! You had nothing! You became famous because of Roman! He saw you and pitied you. I don't know what Seth even see's in you." He spat in her face.

Seth Rollins music played but no Seth. He had a different idea, he attacked he bodyguards that wore the gas masks.

Dean huffed and locked eyes with his ex-brother. "I'm going to kill you!" He yelled. Ambrose smirked and delivered another punch to Vi knocking her out onto the ring floor. Rollins slid in and started to beat him

"You!" Punch "Touch!" Punch "Her!" Punch "Again!" Rollins grabbed Dean and threw him out "I'll beat the living soul out of you! bastard!"

Seth crawled to the unconscious Vi. Smudged blood stains were across the ring floor. "Hey, Vi wake up! We gotta g-" Rollins was dragged away from her in a swift moment by Dean.

Vi opened her eye's just in time to see Dean deliver dirty deeds to Seth.

"Psycho!" She screamed, "What is wrong with you?!" She got Deans attention.

Ambrose marched to her and grabbed her by her jacket. "You wanna know what my problem is?!" He punched her several time repeatedly. The crowd grew angry and sad as they watched her get beat by the lunatic fringe.

"Stop!" She screamed repeatedly and tried to block most of the hits.

She finally got the urge to kick his feet from underneath him making him fall.

"GET AWAY FROM ME PSYCHO!" She screeched and crawled to Seth. The crowd grew excited at the two. She rolled Seth out of the ring away from Dean.

"You Bitch!" Ambrose ran at her trying to clothesline her but she ducked and ran at the ropes hoping for the rebound.

She jumped up and wrapped his legs onto his neck bringing him straight now. "VI STEREO!" The crowd chanted.

She delivered blows and kicks to his body. "I hate you!" She sobbed and started to kick even harder.

Dean smiled weakly. "unleash your anger! Let it take over you." He coughed. The crowd cheered and clapped. She grabbed the microphone on the floor and marched her way to Dean. "If Seth doesn't beat some sense into you at TLC then I'll demand for a match and kick your ass myself!" She sobbed and began again. "You had no right to put your hands on me! I trusted you! You were family and so was Roman and Seth."

She threw the microphone at him and limped her way out of the ring.

Vi rolled out of the ring with the help of the referee's.

"You okay?" they kept on asking her

Vi nodded waving them off, she was a bit light-headed and I started to lean forward."HEY! HEY! Is she okay?!" Seth demanded and pushed through the group of referees.

"Hey back up man!" They tried to push him back but it was no use.

Seth came up from behind her just in time as she fell. He carried her into a cradle position not caring if blood seeped through his shirt.

"You're okay. You're okay. You're okay" He kept repeating and kissed her forehead. She smiled weakly. "Thanks buddy." And all she saw black. "Vi! Vi!... VI!"